September 2013 Moms
Options

Pregnant all over or All baby? Which are you?

Hey! I'm 18 weeks with my 4th and showing a lot. I gained 60lbs with each of my pregnancies. I'm only 5 ft. LOL! So far I've gained 13lbs with this pregnancy and was 15lbs overweight when I got pregnant. Not looking forward to the end of this one with my final weight gain amount. Were you all baby or did your whole body get pregnant like me??? Trying not to get down in the dumps over this issue even though I know I can lose it afterwards.

Re: Pregnant all over or All baby? Which are you?

• Options
    I get pregnant all over too. My butt grows proportionately with my tummy for sure! I am 18 wks 3 days with my second and I'm classifying myself with whales already. I sent a pic to my immediate family members today, I think the first to anyone other th
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm mostly belly
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have nothing to base any of my expectations on as I'm a FTM but I started off 20lbs heavier than my norm so I thought It would take me a while to show. I don't know what exactly is happening because I'm 15 weeks 3 days and I've only gained 3lbs. However
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Also, I don't know if this gives you any perspective but a friend of mine started off at 110lbs (really tiny girl) before her first and gained 60lbs which is quite a bit for someone with as tiny a frame as she has. I noticed her face, boobs, and belly wer
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely all baby with DS.  I was back to pre-baby weight within a couple of weeks, BUT that weight was also still 30lbs overweight.  I lost 25 of that before this BFP, so I *think* I'm headed in the all baby direction again because I am keepi

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options

All baby and boobs. All of my regular pants still fit except for the fact that I can't button them. 

Oh and I'm having a girl, so that old wives tale isn't true for me so far ;) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

I was only belly until the last month of DD's pregnancy. Then I bloated horribly. Thankfully, it was water weight, so it fell off quickly. Don't hate me, but I was within a few pounds by 3 or 4 weeks. (I gained 29 lbs total.) I lost all but a pound bef

Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • Options
    I am all baby right now...just now down to 1 pair of jeans lol...all the women in my family though were this way so not really a shocker to me...just means I wont have to work as hard to loose the weight lol...
  • Options
    All baby. I only gained 25lbs with DS. I'm expecting to be about the same this time around.
  • Options
    Baby and boobs!  The odd thing is that all my pants fit fine except for skinny jeans, it's my shirts that look ridiculous.  I've actually been wearing maternity shirts and regular jeans for the last week or so.
    BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was pretty much all baby with my first two. I gained about 18lbs with DD and 22 with DS and so far with this one I have gained about 10-12 but I have 2 in there. DH says my butt is getting bigger which I am ok with (as long as it doesnt get wider) and o
  • Options
    kdv77kdv77 member
    All baby with dd and thinking its the same with this one. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My butt and boobs seems to grow with my belly no matter what I do or don't do . I'm so not one of those only in the front pregnant girls .
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I thought I was pregnant all over, but when I saw my family for Easter last night they all kept saying how so far I'm all belly! Makes me very happy to know that people aren't seeing what I see in the mirror!
  • Options
    I am all baby now but I'm showing more than last time so who knows what the next few months will do to me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"