January 2013 Moms
Options

Kim Kardashian

Does anyone else feel sorry for Kim kardashian? Her maternity style is awful.... But people are so mean about her weight gain. And she is only a few months pregnant. I gained 70 lbs during my pregnancy and ended up with a perfectly healthy 8lb baby. So far I have lost 50 lbs. But I felt really bad about my weight gain and still do. I can't imagine having so many people talking about how fat you are when you are only a few months pregnant. People can be so mean. That said her clothing choices really make her look bigger than she really is.

Re: Kim Kardashian

• Options
    Eh, she chose to put her life in the spotlight, so nope I don't feel sorry for her. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    I feel bad for any pregnant woman being hassled about her weight, especially after I packed on 40 lbs.!

I feel worse for Princess Kate with all eyes on her constantly and her having horrible morning sickness. THAT is a woman who deserves a br

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel bad for her but at the same time she got pregnant for publicity and that's pretty shittyy... So I don't really feel that bad. I feel more bad for her poor baby.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options
    I feel like reguardless of who you are, no one should give a pregnant women a hard time about her weight. Your body is gaining weight for your baby and if these tabloids and reporters can't accept that, they need a reality check. Or a new profession.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Any press is considered good press. Her fashion sense is as contrived as the show and done purely to for publicity and ratings. 
  • Options
    imageMichieU79:

I do feel bad for her, even though it's her choice to be in the spotlight and that's how she makes her money. Howev

• Options
    Eh.  I think she's a jackass so I have a hard time feeling bad for her.  She chooses to wear clothes that accentuate her giant a$$.  It's not like she doesn't have other options.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Giant .. Lol true
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"