June 2012 Moms
Options

Stomach bug question. Please help.

My husband, dad, mom and I all ended up with a very bad stomach bug Monday night. I blame it on the baked spaghetti dish my mom made Sunday but three other people who ate it didn't get sick. DS ate the loose cooked hamburger and got the poops. But he had the poops Saturday before he ate it too. My mom thinks we caught what we did from him. I feel like if he truly had what the rest of us did he'd be in the hospital. I mean it knocked us on our you know what's. It was really really bad. Today he still had the poops but is otherwise fine. No fever. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Do you think I'm under reacting? My mom and dad think I need to take him in and have a stool sample done. I work until next Tuesday and missed work yesterday so it'd be difficult to take him in when I'm not certain anything is wrong. His poops are baby loose but not watery runny. He's usually fairly solid but if all this didn't happen his poops alone wouldn't even make me think twice.

Re: Stomach bug question. Please help.

• Options
    Is he acting sick or lethargic? If not I personally wouldn't be concerned as it sounds mild but why not just call in to the pedi, seems like most of this stuff the triage nurses can address over the phone and tell you if you need to come in.
    <br /
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My husband and I caught a stomach bug back in December. We were half dead, but when Jack had it, he acted totally fine other than puking and diarrhea. He was actually sick before us and we thought his reflux had come back. He would literally puke and imme
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We had a stomach bug hit us too. The adults that got it were knocked out. When the boys had it they seemed a little less playful, but other than that did not seem that affected even though they were vomiting and had diarrhea. 

I called the p

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 21C
  • Options

Our massive stomach bug didnt hit LO very hard either.

He had major poops for days and our pedi told me it was transient milk allergy. His gut cant handle the milk afterwards so it gives him the runs. We switched him to soy for a few weeks and it

• Options

We had hte stomach bug go through the whole house twice between october and december. Ds3 got it twice like everyone else. He was puking with a smile on his face. I never take them in for stomach bugs unless I think they are dehydrated. 

&nb

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"