Infertility
Options

Sig Help

So, I know I'm new and all but I'm missing something. I was trying to put my info in my sig and I have all the info saved (it stayed through logs) but it doesn't show? What have I done?!?! 

TTC since Feb 2012 My Blog DX: IF (unexplained) Me: all blood work/ultrasounds clear. DH: SA flying colors. 3/4/13 Doc #1, suspected PCOS, ordered tests 3/14/13 Follow-up: Came out clean DX:PCOS RX: first metformin (I'm not insulin resistant) then clomid (after leaving the room and using google on her phone, it was still there when she came back and ordering no follow-up tests) 3/19/13 Doc #2. Mislabeled as PG first exam. Dismissive and cruel (doesn't deal with "those kinds of things") Referral to another office who does 3/25/13 Doc #3 Appointment on 3/26 with referral cancelled by nurse, they also don't work with cases like mine 4/2/13 Doc #4 Appointment with RE ordered every test they have. Refused to look at previous results. DX: Possible Metabolic Disorder RX: Provera

Re: Sig Help

• Options
    You've got to hit save like 50 times before it will show up. Ain't technology grand?
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    While someone is answering this...can you explain how to get pics in your siggy? I feel dumb lol

imageimageimageimage

*******siggy/ticker warning***** 

Me(31). DH (31)

DH SA normal count and motility, 1% morphology
    Me .72 AMH, Fragile X premutation carrier
    IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

IVF #4 DE 11/7 BFP, edd 7/28/15

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

You have to hit save something close to 15 times. It's not you, it's the site. Also, don't forget to add in the break code <br> (add a slash after br) at the end of each line. It only recognizes code, not WYSIWYG.

pics in sig:

https://

+++
  • Options
    Okay, so, I scrolled down to "My Posts" on the left, because the FAQ says it shows the same across all of them, and it popped up with a little message that says "Looks like you're signed up for one of our sister sites, would you like to sign up? make chan
    TTC since Feb 2012 My Blog DX: IF (unexplained) Me: all blood work/ultrasounds clear. DH: SA flying colors. 3/4/13 Doc #1, suspected PCOS, ordered tests 3/14/13 Follow-up: Came out clean DX:PCOS RX: first metformin (I'm not insulin resistant) then clomid (after leaving the room and using google on her phone, it was still there when she came back and ordering no follow-up tests) 3/19/13 Doc #2. Mislabeled as PG first exam. Dismissive and cruel (doesn't deal with "those kinds of things") Referral to another office who does 3/25/13 Doc #3 Appointment on 3/26 with referral cancelled by nurse, they also don't work with cases like mine 4/2/13 Doc #4 Appointment with RE ordered every test they have. Refused to look at previous results. DX: Possible Metabolic Disorder RX: Provera
  • Options

Dont feel bad my april shower ziggy disapeared today for no reason and it shows the code on my posts now

Married since 2004 Primary POF Foster parent but have no had an adoption trying embryo adoption Just want a forever baby RE jacksonville FL FIRM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"