February 2012 Moms
Options

Surgery update

Grants surgery went okay. He has a bard style button in. His pain seems to be managed well too. The neurologist did a spinal tap while he was under to test him for some rare, but treatable conditions. It will take 3 weeks for the results.

He is sleeping now and he will be in the hospital tonight and possibly tomorrow. I guess that is pretty much it. I took before and after pics, and I'll try to post those in the upcoming week.

BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Surgery update

• Options
    Hugs, I hope everything continues to go smoothly. So glad he isn't in any pain.
  • Options
    I hope grants recovery goes smoothly and you get some answers soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for progress! I hope his recovery goes well and everyone adjusts well. I also hope it means a lot less stress for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Glad things went well and hope he continues to do well.

• Options
    I'm glad everything went well.  I hope it produces some much needed results for him.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    He is such a tough little guy. Hope recovery goes well!

• Options
    I'm not sure if I've ever responded to any of your posts, but I just want to express to you how much I think about you and Grant. My heart breaks for all the struggles he has had and I am so happy to hear every bit of progress. You are in my thoughts, and
    There's two to wash, Two to dry, Two who argue, And two who cry.
    There's two to kiss, Two to hug, And best of all, Two to Love! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lovies1yrold
  • Options
    Praying for you that things keep going well! Glad to hear his surgery went ok!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad to hear everything went good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm glad to hear it went well. Prayers still going up for all of you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"