St. Louis Babies

Nanny Share in/near Tower Grove

Hi,

I am interested in exploring a nanny share option for our daughter beginning mid-July (she'll be 5 mo) in or around the Tower Grove area. Please let me know if you're interested or have any advice - much appreciated!!

Re: Nanny Share in/near Tower Grove

• Hello!

We live in Maryland Heights are are getting ready to hire a nanny. We would love to share our nanny (I posted a few below you about a nanny share :) ) Not sure if our area is convenient for you or not, but if so please send me an ema

• We may be interested in doing a nanny share, but we wouldn't need care until October.  Not sure if that's too late for your schedule?  We'll be living in south Maplewood by then (currently in CWE).
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Gina,

I'm afraid I work downtown, so Maryland Heights is a bit out of the way. Thanks, though - best of luck finding someone!</sp

• Amy,

October could likely work.  If you are at all interested, please email me at Shannon.robinson at ymail dot com (yes, that's y as in yellow) and we can keep in touch as we all figure out our options!

Thanks!<span class="Apple

• Hi ladies,

I realize I am late joining this conversation, but I wanted to inquire to see if you've established an arrangement yet.

My family and I are relocating to St. Louis for work, and I'm very interested in a nanny share arrangement with a few other families.
    A little information about us...we are a family of three - myself (Meghan), Nick, and Deklen, our three month old son. I recently accepted a position with the City of St. Louis Health Department and Nick is a forensic scientist for the St. Louis County Police Department Crime Laboratory in downtown Clayton. We currently live in Illinois, but will be moving to the St. Louis area some time in September, we are aiming for Labor Day weekend. Because of the city's residency requirements for employees, we are searching for a home in CWE, Dogtown, or the North/South Hampton area but are flexible with all locations of interested families so long as it isn't too much out of the way.
    We're very interested in the nanny share because it would allow more focused care for our son, while also providing him some peer companionship. Deklen would need full-time care Monday through Thursday.

Please feel free to contact me  at megrhagerty@gmail.com if you are interested and would like to discuss any further details, specifics about the nanny, parenting philosophies, or other information. We would love to establish this arrangement as soon as possible.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"