Parenting after 35

It goes by so fast

I've kind of felt that DS1 has looked like himself, you know - not like a baby, since he was 1.5 or 2, but I was just going through old videos and saw one from last May and he looked soooooo much younger. He was neraly 3 but looked so much like a baby.

What'll it be like looking back a year from now? Or 10 years from now?Crying

Re: It goes by so fast

• Stever you've read my mind!  It's crazy how fast they grow.  Yesterday Jillian asked me when she would be 16 and I told her in the blink of an eye.  It makes me sad and excited at the same time but if I have to be honest mostly sad :-( &

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• imageJilliansMoma:

Stever you've read my mind!  It's crazy how fast they grow.  Yesterday Jillian asked me when she would

• Loading the player...
  • So true!  I'm putting together photo books for my DS' first two years.  I can't believe how much younger he looked even a few months ago.  I'm honestly really sad about it.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Well, for me, looking back on DD1's pictures growing up (she's 18) is a mixture of sadness and happiness.  We have such a good relationship and we've had a great time at each stage of her life.  Still, there are many days that I miss the little
  • jcathjcath member
    I'm afraid it doesn't stop.  I just found a picture of my 10th grade son on the first day of high school ( a year and a half ago) and was blown away that he looked like a little kid and now he looks like a man.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"