South Carolina Babies
Options

Rock hill mommies to be!

Hello all! My name is Hannah. Just trying to see if anyone on here is from the York county area?! I'm currently 4 weeks 5 days with an EDD of November 21! : I don't go for my first appointment until April 2.

Re: Rock hill mommies to be!

• Options
    Hi! I live in Lancaster but am in rock hill all the time! I am 6 weeks today!
  • Options
    Welcome Hannah and congrats! I live up here in Ft Mill near Tega Cay. I'm quite a bit further along at 27 weeks, but I've been trying to find other mommies to be in the area the whole time and haven't had much luck. Glad to see others reaching out.
    Lisa 

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi and welcome Hannah. My name is Khrystin and I live in York. I am 10 weeks along. So nice to see other Mommies to Be from my area! Conratulations!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Hey Everyone My Name Is Terri. I Stay In The Rock Hill Area And I'm 36 Weeks. Also A Stay At Home Mom With Gestational Diabetes
  • Options
    hey hannah my name is trisha and i live in rock hill nice to kno tht there are other mommies in my area on here I am 5 weeks and have been married for 9 months. my hubz and i have been together for nearly 8 years and have been TTC since we were married. I also have a handsome 8 year old SS who is super excited to be a big brother! I chose my medicaid, doctor and hospital today and I am going to deliver at piedmont. I am a little nervous cause of their reputation. I've heard tht the womens center is totally different than the actual hospital and I hope thts true! Anyway, good to kno there are other people on here are going to the same hospital. Have a good night!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"