January 2013 Moms
Options

going crazy

My lo woke up at 7:30am, took one 30 minute nap and has not slept since. It's now 8:30pm. I'm so tired that my patience is running thin and hubby isn't home untill around midnight. I've tried everything I know of to get him to sleep. Feeding him, changing him, swaddling him, rocking him, bounceing him, putting him in the swing, white noise. Nothing has kept him asleep. Bouceing around with him usually does the trick, but the second I put him down, he wakes right up ready to party.

Uhh I can't wait till hubby comes home. However, I'm sure he will just say " put him on your boob" that seems to be the answer for every little fuss lo makes.

He will eventualy fall asleep right? Grrrrrrrrrrr

Any ideas for getting this 8 week old baby to sleep. Waaa Waaa Waaa

Ok vent over.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: going crazy

• Options

Oh wow!! I'm so sorry!!

Does he like car rides or what about bundling him up and taking him for a stroll, depending on what your current weather is. I've found the car rides help for my little one. Hopefully this isn't colic...

• Options
    My lo did this twice this week and it is crazy making, I feel ya.
    My lo hates the bath but she sleeps better with one, have you tried bathing her or changing her clothes?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had the same thing at 8 weeks. It's a wonder week alright, makes you wonder if you will ever get your sanity back! DS didn't sleep much for a few days, then he was back on track. Good luck, it will end soon... At least until the next growth spurt or wo
  • Options
    Mine pulled the same thing at week 8. Crazy isn't it?  Just keep telling yourself that it's just a phase and they will get back to normal soon.  Hang in there!
  • Options

imageNortyLeigh:
    We had the same thing at 8 weeks. It's a wonder week alright, makes you wonder if you will ever get your sanity ba
    imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"