Parenting after a Loss
Options

Intro... Only a month late!

Hi ladies! I had my sweet boy, Ben on Feb 13th after a super long labor (50+ hours) but only 50 minutes of pushing! Once he was ready, he was ready, lol! I was pretty active on PGAL, and have already seen some familiar ladies that I am thrilled to see over here. 

This first month has been crazy, filled with breastfeeding issues, colic, and a renewed wave of grief over the loss of my mom and our angel, Grace. I am so incredibly in love with Ben, and DH is just fantastic with him. I swear I love DH more now than I did before our little B-boy was born, just seeing how he is with Ben fills my heart with love, joy and pride. Things have not all been what I expected, but we are figuring it out as we go... which I guess describes the rest of my parenting journey in a nutshell!

Anywho, I was missing all you fantastic ladies, so it feels good to be back! Looking forward to navigating PAL with you!! 

PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
 Lilypie - (KAFM)

Re: Intro... Only a month late!

• Options
    Sounds like your first month has been just like ours was!  Don't worry mama, you will figure out a new normal!  Congrats and welcome!  He is a cutie!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options

Congratulations lady---the pics in your siggy are adorable!

(And your first month sounds like mine was....hang in there mama!) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! I hope things settle down for you.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Options
    morkmork member
    Congeats and welcome to the crazy side of PAL! Not at all what you expected, right? I know I definitely felt that way. The ladies here are awesome.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Options
    Congrats on your baby boy!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
  • Options
    Congrats on Ben's arrival!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.