Houston Babies
Options

Realtor suggstions, please?

We've reached out to a couple online about DH's visit next weekend, but we hav not heard back. We're looking in Cypress, Woodlands, Summerwood, Fall Creek, maybe Kingwood. Husband will probably be working in Channelview and if I secure a job or transfer with my company, it will be downtown most likely.

Can anyone suggest a realtor in those areas, please?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Realtor suggstions, please?

• Options
    Jennifer E. Brown
    713 4640700
  • Options

imageAndreaVilla:
    I will ask my husband if he is willing to drive to help out. He is a realtor for about 10 years now. We live in the galleria area. I'll let u know in the afternoon. Are u ok with that? I know the feeling of needing a new place.

That would be fine! We've done online searches and have a few houses we definitely want to see, though now that I've been given some new areas, we need to look some more. We just really need to talk to someone first to narrow down based on our price and needs, I guess. Then DH would like to drive around on Saturday looking at the areas and houses. If your husband isn't available, that's perfectly ok - we really could just use some more info. separate from web searches!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageorijinale:
    Jennifer E. Brown 713 4640700

Thank you!

• Options

imageAndreaVilla:
    Ok great! He can help you for sure. Do you have an email you can provide? I want to leave you his cell number. Or would you rather him call you or your husband? Let me know. He would love to help out. :)

Thank you! I contacted a couple more realtors through websites last night, but I'm not sure if DH heard from any as of yet today. Please forward on your DH's info! If anything, just for them to talk on the phone would help narrow down our search!

goirish2000@hotmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"