Minnesota Babies

****huwehotaling****

How are you doing since going back to work? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ****huwehotaling****

• Congrats on the baby! I went back to work last week as well, so I feel your pain. How old is LO?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's been ok so far, some days better than others. It's nice being on a schedule again. I do miss her while I'm at work, but I'm sure that's normal. We found an in-home daycare in CG and so far we think it'll work well for us. I can't believe she'll be 3 months next week!

How are you and Noah?

• Loading the player...
  • imagehuwehotaling:

It's been ok so far, some days better than others. It's nice being on a schedule again. I do miss her while I'm at work, but I'm sure that's normal. We found an in-home daycare in CG and so far we think it'll work well for us. I can't believe she'll be 3 months next week!

How are you and Noah?

Yep, totally normal.  It still sucks though.  That is great! I am glad you found a place you like. It was so stressful searching. Wow, I can't believe she is almost three months old! Where does the time go?

We are ok.  Noah has the stomach flu. He has had some other health issues, but is doing better.  Thanks for asking! 

• imagereinstone:
    Congrats on the baby! I went back to work last week as well, so I feel your pain. How old is LO?

Congrats on your baby! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"