October 2013 Moms
Options

Does anyones boobs hurt worse at night

Mine hurt the worst then. Usually ease up by morning
imageimageimage BabyFruit Ticker BFP#1 10/23/07 EDD 8/30/08 Born 4/13/08 21 weeks "Angel" BFP #2 DS 9/30/09 EDD 7/6/09 DX IC 1/18/09 Born 6/19/09 37 weeks. Healthy Boy BFP #3 9/17/12 EDD 6/1/13 MC naturally 11/4/12 10 weeks BFP #4 1/23/13 EDD 10/7/13 Stick LO!! Stick!!

Re: Does anyones boobs hurt worse at night

• Options
    My boobs hurt all day every day. I think since it's my third they know the drill already lol.
  • Options
    Yes. Mine don't hurt as bad in the morning. But by the end of the day...ouch.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! When will it stop?! Laying down to go to sleep is the worst, because I sleep on my side.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I can't get home quickly enough after work to whip off my bra and into a soft sweatshirt. Ugh!

• Options
    Yes. It is the worst right after I take my bra off, but much better by morning. And my nips are constantly at attention now!
    image  Lilypie - (E5mQ)

• Options
    No, the worst for me is the first five seconds of getting out of bed.  Holy crap that hurts. Like they haven't moved all night and they're stretching out.
    DD ~ 8/30/09 DS ~ 10/13/13
  • Options
    Yes when I take my bra off at night, I'm just like oww! They feel so heavy and sore! Other than that, I don't so much notice. 
    photo IMAG0561-002-Copy2-Copy_zps16abfae1.jpg
  • Options
    Mine hurt when I'm moving around while sleeping. Then they hurt pretty bad when I leave my bed to stand up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"