1st Trimester
Options

6 wks and gassy.

I've been having bubble guts all week. Is there a safe way to alleviate this? It is kind of annoying. Also is ginger tea safe to use for morning sickness?

Re: 6 wks and gassy.

• Options
    Simethicone is safe to take while pregnant.  
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • Options
    Thank you, I may try this.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol... man do I ever feel your (gas) pain! :)  Last night I was laying in bed and I know that there is no way I am feeling baby kick or anything... but I swear...it felt so similar!  But, then I was reassured it is just gas.  haha!  Pregnancy symptoms are not always so lady like  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    OMG this is the worst for me right now, as far as pregnancy symptoms are concerned. I have no remedies, but would love to hear some!
    TTC #1 since 10/14/12 // 1/2013: 7DPO blood work revealed low progesterone/luteal phase defect // 2/2013: DH's SA - Normal // BFP 2/25/13 - EDD 10/30/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimageMy blog!
  • Options

I am dealing with this same thing right now. It is a pain (and painful!). On top of that, I have GERD. It seems like the reflux disease only makes the nausea and bloating and gas pressure ten times worse. I tried taking some Gas-X, but that didn't seem to help at all.

It might be gross, but honestly, I just let myself burp it all up. As they say, it's better out than in! My boyfriend thinks it's hilarious; normally I would be embarrassed, but I have an excuse--I'm pregnant! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"