August 2012 Moms
Options

Hemmeroids? Sorry...

Anyone still have these? I got one about 35 weeks or so and it's still there. Doesn't hurt anymore, sometimes itches... And my OB says
They don't do anything for ones under the size of like a thumb. She actually told me to name it cuz ill have it for life... NO THANK YOU!
Shane 8/19/12 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: Hemmeroids? Sorry...

• Options
    I had them bad, but I don't notice it much anymore. The one thing that really helped was eating Fiber One cereal every morning. Especially the almond cluster box.

• Options
    I have some from dd1 still. I actually should go have them removed, yep, I have more than 1. I normally don't notice them, and they rarely bother me. Name it, it's like a fun little friend... Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I have one. Sorry for the TMI, but I haven't noticed until recently when I saw some blood after some bm's. It doesn't itch or anything so I rarely notice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have one that I didn't actually get till AFTER I gave birth to DS. It finally stopped itching a few weeks ago. Funny cuz I never had problems going at all during pregnancy or after. I ate a LOT of fiber.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"