Arbor Lakes

Woodbury Lakes

MOA 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

MOA but Southdale is quickly coming in first only due to the new play area

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm another vote for Arbor Lakes and Rosedale. I guess where I live now I will have to like the mall in Mankato or Sioux Falls, SD.

• Options
    MOA if it's a non-busy day- I won't go near there on a holiday weekend or on the weekends leading up to Christmas.  Burnsville Center if MOA is too busy.  I'm a south of the river girl... 
  • Options

Rosedale and MOA.  The only reason I go to Maplewood is because they have a huge Barnes and Noble and I love book stores.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options
    image+MeganS+:

I'm another vote for Arbor Lakes and Rosedale. I guess where I live now I will have to like the mall in Mankato or Sioux Falls, SD.

River Hills Mall is kind of depressing after living in the cities for awhile, but I'd still go there for a shawarma from Massad's any day.

image Samuel (Photo by Gruman Photography)

• Options
    Rosedale, for sure. If Arbor Lakes were closer, I would like to go there more otter, though.
  • Options
    imagestephmarie:
    image+MeganS+:

River Hills Mall is kind of depressing after living in the cities for awhile, but I'd still go there for a shawarma from Massad's any day.

This made me LOL. I lived in Mankato for five years before moving to the cities last summer. I drooled a little thinking about Massad's. MMMMMM

I like MOA, Burnsville, Eden Prairie, and Southdale / Galleria. I visit MOA most often because I live very close to it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"