Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

*pitter patter*

That munchkin of yours cannot be 2 already! I remember when he was 10 months, in a pumpkin patch! I think TB speeds up children's ages. 

Re: *pitter patter*

• Options

LOL  I looved that pumpkin picture!  Too bad The Bump won't let me update my siggy at all! :)  I can't believe how big all our babies are (or that we keep having more!)  Don't you wish you could slow down time? 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagepitterpatter129:

LOL  I looved that pumpkin picture!  Too bad The Bump won't let me update my siggy at all! :)  I can't believe how big all our babies are (or that we keep having more!)  Don't you wish you could slow down time? 

All the time! Just a second ago I found out I was pregnant, now I have a 1 month old! It's crazy. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I just assumed we were Bump Buddies and you probably had an older LO...but I'm starting to guess we have a real life connection and I don't know who you are since you seem to not have an older N's age? Or??  Smile  Fill me in?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"