April 2012 Moms

RSV and strep throat :(

My LO tested positive yesterday for RSV and strep throat :( sleeping through the night normally minus the coughing and wheezing. Did breathing treatment number 1 last night and she did great! 

She really isn't too too bad but I've been told days 3-5 of rsv can be the worse. Have any of you had to deal with this before??? 

Her strep is painful, when she swallows any solids she cries a little :(

she is a real trooper. Still smiling. Our doctor told us she has never seen a baby so happy and content when she is so sick. We are certainly thankful but it is still hard to watch her be sick :( wish I could take it all on for her.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: RSV and strep throat :(

• Oh bless your heart, my DD has never had RSV, but she did have an overnight stay in the hospital with Croup and that was very scary.  My DD was the same way, she was smiling and having a good time, well other than the oxygen thing being taped her foot! :)  Hope your little feels better real soon.
  • My LO had RSV 2 weeks ago.  I do feel that days 3-4 were probably the worst :( but after that he started to clear up.  We've been doing the breathing treatments ongoing due to his Reactive Airway Disease -- so the wheezing was normal for us.  The worst part of the RSV in my opinion was he would cough so hard and so deep that he would throw up just about every time he ate.  Hope your LO gets better quick!!!!!

BFP #1 - 04/11/2011 - EDD: 12/22/2011 -Natural MC 5/18/2011 @ 8w6d BFP

BFP #2 - 08/12/2011 - EDD: 04/21/2012 1st U/S 9/12/2011 - Healthy baby seen -- Heartbeat at 166!

BFP #3 - 08/02/2014 - EDD: 04/09/2015 ---Prayers for a take home baby

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"