Babies on the Brain

Introduction!

Hi all, I've been lurking around the past few weeks on here, New To The Bump, and Military Families boards so I figured I'd actually go ahead and introduce myself.

Hubby and I have been married since June, and together for almost  5 years now. He is in the military and so we were posted out of province a few days after our wedding. DH has two boys from his previous marriage ages 6 and 8 who are completely awesome and still living with their mother back home. He has had baby fever since he popped the question almost 2 years ago, but we decided we would wait until I finish my degree. Now with only 5 months to go until I'm done school I have definitely have big-time babies on the brain.

We have two dogs, Bailey and Titus, a chocolate lab and a cane corso (both currently zonked out on the couch).

We recently made plans to aggressively pay off some of our credit card debt in order to be in better financial shape for when we do start TTC and eventually have le bebe! 

That's about all I can think of for now,

looking forward to being a part of this community :) 

TTGP Jan Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

Workout FAIL!. .. actually about 1% of the male population CAN

So THAT's how you get into baby-making position!

imageDjhffrz4XcU3vY8JaKJ0mg2KTyzMU4IW_lg.jpg

Re: Introduction!

• yea!! :-) Hi and good luck with the debt! We are almost debt free here too - its such a great feeling.

This board is very friendly :-) Have fun posting and good luck with the baby making in your future 

Cool 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi! I am new too and def have babies on the brain nonstop! We will start TTC in a couple weeks. Good luck with the debt project, debt sucks! We are trying to pay ours off too but are bad at spending money!   

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol tell me about it. Actually, I'd say my husband is really good at spending money lol. He's getting better though now that we have something really important to work towards. Good luck with ttc! let us know how it goes!!

• Hi! We have a ways to go before we're paid off, but at least I find myself looking forward to our bill each month rather than dreading it lol :0 !!! weird I know lol but each bill payment is one month closer to debt free. Thanks for the welcome : reading through other threads I've gotten a very friendly supportive vibe, and it seems like you all are very close :

• Welcome! You guys sound very similar to us with regard to paying off debt. Plus, my Pinterest board for kids is titled "Les Bebes." We are a match!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"