November 2011 Moms
Options

GTKY

What is the scariest movie you have seen?

Favorite restaurant?

Favorite food at said favorite restaurant?

What was the weather like today in your area?

Favorite thing that LO does now?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTKY

• Options
    imageRedCamaro:

What is the scariest movie you have seen? 13 Ghosts - I really don't like creepy paranormal movies.

Favorite restaurant? Ruth's Chris Steak House

Favorite food at said favorite restaurant? Steak

What was the weather like today in your area? Cloudy and chilly, but not bitter cold.

Favorite thing that LO does now? Follows DD1 around pointing and saying her name.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    imageRedCamaro:

What is the scariest movie you have seen? The Exorcist

Favorite restaurant? Not Your Average Joe's

Favorite food at said favorite restaurant? Their bread and dipping oil is the best!

What was the weather like today in your area? Partly sunny, but cold and windy.

Favorite thing that LO does now? He will sit in my lap and feed me Teddy Grahams.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What is the scariest movie you have seen? Event Horizon

Favorite restaurant?  Hard to say, but I love sushi

Favorite food at said favorite restaurant?  My favorite sushi are the ones that are crispy, spicy and have cream cheese

What was the weather like today in your area?  Sunny and cold

Favorite thing that LO does now?  Dances to everything.  She even dances to truck noises

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

What is the scariest movie you have seen? Halloween... Serial killers and home invasion is my biggest fear. The Strangers also scares the crap out of me.

Favorite restaurant? So many... The Cheesecake Factory sounds good today.

Favorite food at said favorite restaurant? Eggplant sandwich. So delicious. Oh, and the cheesecake. :-)

What was the weather like today in your area? Pleasant, but chilly- high was 35 or something.

Favorite thing that LO does now? Hands me books and waits for me to pick her up, set her on my lap and read to her. Oh, and she loves twirling around in circles. That cracks me up every time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

What is the scariest movie you have seen?I don't do scary movies...ever

Favorite restaurant? A local hole in the wall restaurant

Favorite food at said favorite restaurant? Green Apple Salad it has greens, granny smith apple, brie, chicken, bacon, tomatoes and walnuts.

What was the weather like today in your area?Well there was a sunshower of snow at one point.  Otherwise super windy and about 28 degrees.

Favorite thing that LO does now? She has started singing along at Mass.  I also get a kick out of the animal sounds that she makes.

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • Options
    imageRedCamaro:

What is the scariest movie you have seen? The strangers, mama had some really scary parts

Favorite restaurant? Fogo de Chao

Favorite food at said favorite restaurant? It's a churrasceria (sp)

What was the weather like today in your area? Super nice especially after we had snow yesterday

Favorite thing that LO does now? I was teaching him body parts, and when I got to "panza" (stomach) he laughed. So I told him about Don Quixote and Sancho Panza. Now he just hears Sancho Panza and can't control his laughter. I love that laugh.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options
    What is the scariest movie you have seen? Seven

Favorite restaurant? a local place near us

Favorite food at said favorite restaurant? veggie lasagna but not typical lasagna, it has zucchini, squash, tomatoes layered with cheese and pesto

What was the weather like today in your area? it was sunny and close to 30 but very windy

Favorite thing that LO does now? she opens her mouth to show off her food... it's so cute and I know it's not very good table manners but I laugh every time she does it.  I also love when she pretend dances.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

What is the scariest movie you have seen? Meh, scary movies usually don't phase me. But, I watched Paranormal Activity while I was KU & had crazy dreams for WEEKS!

Favorite restaurant? mexican joint in my hometown

Favorite food at said favorite restaurant? Nachos Ole

What was the weather like today in your area? High in the mid 30s, windy & sunny(melted most of yesterday's snow)

Favorite thing that LO does now? I love how he thinks anyone who is walking toward him is going chase him. He turns around; running away & laughing :)

DS also goes to the dogs' toy basket & picks a toy out. He walks over to one of the dogs & 'throws' (read: DROPS) the toy on the floor. He then gets mad that the dogs won't run after said toy.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageRedCamaro:

What is the scariest movie you have seen? The Others (I hate scary movies!)

Favorite restaurant? It's a tie between Chili's and Noodles

Favorite food at said favorite restaurant? Spicy Cajun chicken and Mac and cheese with parm chicken MMMMMMMMMMM

What was the weather like today in your area? Sunny and nice looking but high of 32 (gotta love WI!)

Favorite thing that LO does now? Kisses me every time I walk in the room but not just one it's a lips, both cheeks, forehead and nose kiss :)

• Options
    What is the scariest movie you have seen? The Grudge.  I have only seen parts of it, but I hate scary movies.Favorite restaurant? Too many to nameFavorite food at said favorite restaurant?  Right now it would be the jagerschnitzel from the local brewery down the road.  It is a fried pork cutlet in a mushroom gravy.What was the weather like today in your area?  Cold and cloudyFavorite thing that LO does now? Chases the dog to hand her food and the fact that he tries to put everything "away".  I found a sippy cup in the pack n play and a bowl in the swing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Scariest movie
    all of them! I hate scary movies.

Favorite restaurant
    We don't have good restaurants in West Tx so at home I'll say it's La Calle Doze it's a Mexican sea food place.

Favorite food there
    They have an amazing ceviche! And of course good flan.

Weather
    I think it's cold and windy.

Favorite LO thing
    I love to watch him when his dada comes home from work. He will scoot/ walk to him and jump in his dada's arms and start talking to him. Like he is telling his dada about his day! it's the cutests thing ever.
    Ok, one more! He also tries to put on his socks, he'll lift his foot and place the sock on top and look pleased with himself. Like saying "there, I did it" sooooo cute.
  • Options
    imageRedCamaro:

What is the scariest movie you have seen? Saw. It as also the last one.

Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden

Favorite food at said favorite restaurant? Eggplant Parmesan

What was the weather like today in your area? Sunny, but cold (low 50s) and windy

Favorite thing that LO does now? Gives kisses, he makes the cutest fish face when he does it. It's so adorable, he does it alot at bedtime and it makes it so hard for me to leave

After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imageRedCamaro:

What is the scariest movie you have seen?  Audition (Japanese horror film)

Favorite restaurant?  Tafalinos (local Mexican place)

Favorite food at said favorite restaurant?  Tamales with red chili

What was the weather like today in your area?  Cold and cloudy with snow on the horrizon

Favorite thing that LO does now?  There are so many.  Picking out her own clothes.  She comes up with some interesting outfits.  She also loves to run around while shaking her head.  Meowing like a cat.  She also loves to cook with me in the kitchen.  She will bring out her plastic pans and utenils and sit on the floor "making dinner" with mommy.

• Options
    What is the scariest movie you have seen? Paranormal Activity

Favorite restaurant? It was called The Epicurean.  It closed last year :-(

Favorite food at said favorite restaurant? They made a KILLER risotto.

What was the weather like today in your area? Cold, rainy and windy

Favorite thing that LO does now? Everything is funny to her.  She is also a dancing queen.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    What is the scariest movie you have seen? Paranormal Activity, I actually cried on the way home from the theater. The strangers is another one. Someone in my house is my biggest fear.

Favorite restaurant? a local japanese place

Favorite food at said favorite restaurant? The fried rice! I could eat it every day!

What was the weather like today in your area? overcast and windy. Too cold for my taste [high 50s so i know yall are laughing at me!]

Favorite thing that LO does now? I know it's bad, but he has starting spanking our dogs and telling them bad. I don't know where he picked it up because they never get spanked, I probably do say bad too much though!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"