December 2011 Moms
Options

shoe help

DS has chubby feet.  Right now he wears a size 4, almost size 5 in the squeakers brand of shoes.  I think now they have a different name though.  Anyway, so far this is the only brand I can find to fit his feet.  He has a high instep, so the top of his foot gets smushed with most other brands.  I usually have to order online because the selections in stores for those sizes are few to none.  

Any other chubby footed babies out there? Which brands seem to fit?

Re: shoe help

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

My daughter has chubby feet with a high instep.  I too suggest Stride rite.  The will measure his foot and make sure its a good fit. 

I am in Texas also, where are you?

Photobucket Photobucket image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    L has a wide foot and I always have trouble finding a shoe that fits right.  I agree with the others that you might want to check out stride rite if you haven't already.  They measured his foot, and helped choose a style that would work. 

• Options
    imageusession:

My daughter has chubby feet with a high instep.  I too suggest Stride rite.  The will measure his foot and make sure its a good fit. 

You guys are gorgeous! Great siggy pics :-) 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    imageusession:

Thanks ladies.  I will check them out.  I was hoping for a cheaper option though.  I hate that he only has a couple of pairs of shoes because I'm too cheap to buy any more since he grows so quickly.  The squeakers are around $25 a pair, but I try to snag them on sale when I can.

And I'm in the suburbs of Houston. 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Stride Rite or Jack and Lily. Wait for end of season or Baby steals :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"