August 2011 Moms
Options

Ok contractions, let's keep it up!

Every time I woke up in the middle to night to pee, I'd have a contraction or two.  This morning, I keep having them, but they aren't regular.  I feel like doing jumping jacks or something to keep them coming!

Re: Ok contractions, let's keep it up!

• Options
    Ooh exciting!! Im jealous your so close .:sprinkles contraction dust all around you:. Party!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My friend keeps telling me when I am closer to drive down a bumpy road! lol.  She was a few days past her due date, drove down a bumpy dirt road to go somewhere and her water broke.  lol. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo15Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    atackatack member
    WALK WALK WALK!!! GO girl gGo!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Exciting!  Its so funny how before you would do anything you could to stop them and now you want them to keep coming!
  • Options
    SUPER jealous! Like green with envy! Good luck and hopefully your LO makes an appearance soon :)
  • Options
    Good luck!!!!
  • Options
    I had the same thing happen to me last night! Good luck to you. let me know if jumping jacks help ;-)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    how close together are you contractions?  as a FTM I have no idea what to expect. I have been having them every 2.5 min to 5 min they last a min or a little longer and are intense. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"