Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Recommend Your OB/GYN

If you would like to share a recommendation for your OB/GYN please leave a post below.   

Name and Practice:

Older, Younger?:

Hospital Affiliations (that you know of):

How long have you seen them?:

Rate their office staff 1-5, 5 being highest:

Bedside manner:

How easy is it to get an answer from clinical staff when you call with a question?:

Anything else you'd like to add:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Recommend Your OB/GYN

• Options

Name and Practice: Dr. Keith Grisham

Older, Younger?: Younger

Hospital Affiliations (that you know of): Plano Presby

How long have you seen them?: Since June 2012

Rate their office staff 1-5, 5 being highest: 4

Bedside manner: A+, he spends a lot of time with the patient, you rarely see another patient.

How easy is it to get an answer from clinical staff when you call with a question?: They call me back right away.

Anything else you'd like to add: His practice is very small, they treat you like you are the only patient.  The only issue I had once, was with billing, but they took care of it over the phone. All his staff know me by name.

• Options

Name and Practice: Dr. Kiran Nangrani, Womenshealthservices.com

Hospital Affiliations (that you know of): Arlington Memorial

How long have you seen them?: 1.5years

Bedside manner: Excellent, very kind, patient and willing to listen

How easy is it to get an answer from clinical staff when you call with a question?:

You can always call and leave a message for the nurse or the doctor and they get back to you the same day. 

Anything else you'd like to add: They are a great office, all the partners are female. You will love Dr. Nangrani

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Name and Practice: Dr. Robert Zwernemann https://www.doctorzobgyn.com/

Hospital Affiliations (that you know of): Harris Methodist Fort Worth & Baylor All Saints

How long have you seen them?: 4 yrs

Rate their office staff 1-5, 5 being highest: 5

Bedside manner: Amazing! One of the best, if not the best, dr I've ever been treated by. He is usually cheery (can hear him humming in the hallway) and very compassionate. I've recommended 3 friends to him and they've all loved him.

How easy is it to get an answer from clinical staff when you call with a question?: So easy. If I leave a message in the morning they usually call back before 4 pm, if not sooner.

Anything else you'd like to add: It's a smaller practice...1 main nurse, an assistant nurse and 1 front desk girl so you don't feel like you're just another nameless face. They actually remember me when I call (none of the what's your DOB, oh wait, I can't find your chart, what did you say your name is again nonsense).

***signature & ticker warning***

Me: 30 ~ Stage IV Endo ~ AMH .38 ~ AFC 8
    AMH .97 as of 4/2012! ~ AMH 1.63 as of 4/2013!?!

Him: 29 ~ perfect swimmers

Laparotomy w/partial oophorectomy 8/2009 to remove cysts/endo.
    Stopped BCP 4/2010.
    Multiple clomid rounds from 11/2010 to 6/2011. ~ All BFN
    IUI w/clomid 7/2011. IUI w/clomid & injectables 11/2011 & 1/2012. ~ All BFN

IVF:EPP 5/2012 ~ (4R, 3M, 2F w/ICSI). Both embryos txfrd. ~ BFN
    BCP to manage endo from 10/2012 to 12/2012.
    FET w/donor embryos #1: 10/2013 Cancelled
    FET w/donor embryos #1.2: 11/2013
    ~ ET of 2 beautiful blasts on 11/27.
    Beta 1: 503(12dp5dt) Beta 2: 1035(14dpt) Beta 3: 3001(16dpt)
    Beta 4: 8503(19dpt)
    Twins with an EDD of 8/15/14! Team Purple
    G&B born 6/30/14 at 33w3d via emergency c/s.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• Options

Name and Practice: Dr. Ann Woodbridge Health Central Women's Care

Older, Younger?: mid-40's (not sure what you would consider that)

Hospital Affiliations (that you know of): Texas Health Dallas Presbyterian

How long have you seen them?: 5 years; delivered my daughter and will deliver my son

Bedside manner: Good

How easy is it to get an answer from clinical staff when you call with a question?: Usually get a call back within an hour or two, sooner if it's important.

Anything else you'd like to add: She's not the type to pretend things are all rosy and perfect, if you've gained 40 lbs by 30 weeks (during pregnancy) she's going to let you know about it. But she's a great doctor, and the only reason I drive from Allen to Dallas (and past about 5 other hospitals).

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Name and Practice: dr. Paul Hurst Clinics of north texas

Older, Younger?: 40's

Hospital Affiliations (that you know of): united regional

How long have you seen them?: 3 yrs

Rate their office staff 1-5, 5 being highest:5

Bedside manner: awesome. even if he's busy(which is alot) he'll stop and talk to you and answer any questions that you have. My Hubby had some questions about our baby and he sat and talked to us for a while until all our questions were answered. 

How easy is it to get an answer from clinical staff when you call with a question?: very. the girls that work the desk are very helpful.

• Options
    Name and Practice: Leeann Haddock magnolia OB/Gyn

Older, Younger?: mid 30s

Location: 3600 gaston barnnet tower suite 601 Dallas at big Baylor in downtown

Hospital Affiliations that you know of:
    Baylor university medical center

How long have you seen them?:
    6 years and through two high risk pregnancies

Rate their office staff 15, 5 being highest:
    5 they know you by name, and are very conscientious especially if you are calling in to ask for a nurse while you are prego

Bedside manner: great... Lots of patience!!!

How easy is it to get an answer from clinical staff when you call with a question?: will usually call you back same day if you call before 2

Anything else you'd like to add: I had hyperemisis with both pregnancies, after getting pregnant the second time, and having lots of difficulties the first time, she was very good at being provactive to see me often, and start preventative care early so I wouldn't have as bad of pregnancy. There are two other female doctors in the office, and if you use this practice during your pregnancy you will see all three at least once to get to know them.

Their practice is also attached to big baylor downtown, so if you end up hospitalized or in labor, they will usually run down to do rounds at lunch or before/after office hours. It's very convienent to have your own doctor check up on you.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

If you would like to share a recommendation for your OB/GYN please leave a post below.

Name and Practice: Dr. Natalie Light

Hospital Affiliations (that you know of): Texas Health Presby Dallas

How long have you seen them?: 2 years

Bedside manner: good

How easy is it to get an answer from clinical staff when you call with a question?: they usually call back in a decent amount of time

Anything else you'd like to add:

TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"