March 2013 Moms
Options

Diaper Bags..

STM's - what is in a diaper bag??

Not so much for the hospital - but what do you recommend to have in a diaper bag.. I am CLUELESS!! haha

Re: Diaper Bags..

• Options
    I think everyone keeps different things in their diaper bag. Whatever works for you and LO. I don't think its something to stress yourself with right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Initially, diapers (# depending on how long you'll be out), wipes, hand sanitizer, bags for dirty diapers (they sell the same ones in pretty colors that they do for cleaning up after dogs, lol), changing pad, an extra sleeper or two, and a receiving blanket.  Pacifier if you're using them.

Add bottles if you're pumping/formula feeding and whatever you need for that.

We found it easier to leave a stash of stuff in the car rather than carry it all around if we were going to be reasonably close to it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecandreco:
    Initially, diapers depending on how long you'll be out, wipes, hand sanitizer, bags for dirty diapers they sell the same ones in pretty colors that they do for cleaning up after dogs, lol, changing pad, an extra sleeper or two, and a receiving blanket. Pacifier if you're using them.Add bottles if you're pumping/formula feeding and whatever you need for that.We found it easier to leave a stash of stuff in the car rather than carry it all around if we were going to be reasonably close to it.

Sounds perfect to me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Diapers, wipes, extra outfit, blanket, breast pads, extra paci, snack for you.

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"