November 2012 Moms

LNCI

I'll get us started tonight. Not really too late here...11:50. We just got home from a surprise birthday party. DH said we weren't going to stay long...we just walked in at 11:30. Glad I planned accordingly...LOL.

V was soooo good. DJ music was really loud and he was completely unphased. Had hs awake, smiley time, tthen ate hs bottle, then slept from 9:30-now,

Hes still sleeping in his carseat. I decided to leave him sleeping in it and just put it in his bedroom. Hopefully he'll sleep through the night!

Hope everyone has a great night! 

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LNCI

• Sounds like a good night!

It's 9 here, and I'm in bed. Mom has baby tonight, we shall see how much sleep I get.. Even if A hasn't woken up I start stirring after about 5 hours. Have a good night ladies
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Baby went to a bar tonight.....she loved it

OK before I get flamed.... dad played golf and i went to pick him up and they have a restaurant/ bar... she cameintot he bar area and all his guys friends wanted to hold her so mom had a cocktail with the guys while sh flirted... and i am OK with it!

Of course i only had one so we stopped by the store onthe way home to buy some sat night fun drinks.... shes chillin with me now while i bump.. she had 5 oz an hour ago but wanted more so i gave her 2 more oz just now....

I got another redbox free movie with those codes i posted yesterday..waiting for dad to shower then movienight

tomorrow we are hiking the oakland hills

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • We finally just got CJ to sleep. He has been up since 5 pm and has fought sleep for the last 2 hours. Then all the sudden he took his soothie and that was the end of it. I really hope he starts going to bed a little earlier than 11:50, otherwise I am going to very tired once work starts this week. Hopefully, daycare and getting into a real routine/schedule will help. Or maybe he just takes after his mama and only needs 6 hours of sleep a night, but I am hoping that is not the case.

Here's hoping we all get some nice long stretches.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Midnight here. LO went to bed at 7:00. Usually he sleeps until at least 2, and even STTN recently, but I think he must be going through his 3 month growth spurt because he has been wanting to eat a lot more frequently.

Hopefully he sleeps until morning, but I doubt he will. His second stretch of sleep is never as long as the first. Do your LOs ever sleep longer stretches after waking in the night than they did for the first part of the night?

BabyFruit Ticker

• 9:45 here and both kiddos are down for the night. Also DH left tonight for work tomorrow till Tuesday 1.5 hours away.... I'm having a cocktail and catching up on a little DVR...
  • 11:52 here, just fed H, who woke up already after going to bed at 8:30 ish. I really hope this is his growth spurt, because he hasn't woken up like this in many weeks and I don't know what else it could be.

gnome, H's first stretch is usually his longest. When he's not going thru a growth spurt, that is.

image   My chart 

• 1:40 here. We had a stay in date night but were in bed by 11. My, how things have changed.
    Baby H slept for an hour and a half. Just got him back to sleep. Hoping he'll give me a longer stretch.
  • 1:45 here. B slept for about 3 hours and unfortunately this is becoming pretty standard for him. However, he did a 6 hour stretch this afternoon! He slept through lunch at Chickfila, test driving cars at 2 dealerships, a little shopping, and most of dinner at a pizza place with friends. He must have really needed the sleep, but now I'm afraid that he is going to keep me up all night :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 2:50. M decided to be kind tonight and slept from 8:30 to 2. That's the longest stretch he's had in a while and I'm thankful for the break!

DH is passed out. He spent 7 hours shoveling after the storm. He helped shovel twice at our church and then helped me dad clear out their house. Poor guy. We had 24" when all was said and done with 3 to 5' snow drifts.

My BIL, SIL, niece and nephew are coming out from NY later today to stay for a few days and meet M. I can't wait to see them. I think the kids are going to love the snow!
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • It's almost 3, I just fed CJ (a little) and now I'm giving him a minute to make sure he's really down. I have no idea what is going on with him. He  one 3 hour nap toys, that was it! Woke up at 5, went max 2 hours between feedings and now slept for only 2 hours. I am s tired I could cry! Is this his growth spurt? Al I can think is what will I do when I'm back at work. One motn feeding I almost enjoy, 3-4 and i am losing my mind and can arly keep my yes open. Sounds like I'm not the only one having sleep trouble. FX we get some sleep now.
  • Aaaannd I'm back. 3:15. R woke up andwouldn't be fooled by a pacifier. At this rate, I'm sure I can expect to have to get up at least one more time tonight. I'm so tired!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hey y'all! I mostly lurk here now because I try to not wake up fully enough to type a reply. But i woke up almost an hour ago now to lightening and thunder andy dog crying. Dot is super scared of storms. Then the power went out and everything came back on on its own except for the monitor so now I'm uneasy about falling back to sleep. Grrr.

2:40 here BTW. Cu has been down since a little before 9 and hasn't woke up to the large cracks of thunder! I've been asleep since a littlw after 10, and that's probably the best sleep I've gotten thus far.

Laxkal. I'm sorry you're having such a rough night. I hope it's a growth spurt and he gets somewhat back to normal tomorrow!!!

Gnome. Cu doesn't ever really do a long stretch second BUT I was toying around with the idea of nursing him around midnight without fully waking him to see if he'd do a longer stretch and finally sleep through the 3am hour. As it is currently, he's down at 9PM but then starts to stir around 3AM. Sometimes I can get him just to go back to sleep with soothing, but more lately I've been having a harder time with him.

I hope some of y'all's nights get better and I hope it quits storming here soon so I can get back to sleep.

• And I'm back. V started stirring at 3:30. We are currently playing paci game as he is to fully wake. He is still in his carseat. If he stirs. Again to the point of a cry in his sleep, I will try to give him 2 ounces to see if that will help. 

gnome....V goes down between 8:30 and 9:39 and gets to about 3:30. After that, it's usually evey 20-3o min.

Cred.....not a bad mom! Glad you enjoyed!  

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• H has learned how to suck his thumb. I keep waking up to these slurping noises on the monitor, to find him happily chomping away and...gasp...still asleep! I didn't want him to be a thumb sucker, but I find it hard to care at this point.

Mittens, I hope you are recovered from being ill!

Sounds like many are in the growth spurt. I hope H hits it this week, before I'm back at work and he's in DC. Hang in there, mamas!

image   My chart 

• I'm here to! B usually wakes up around 530 but decided to wake up at 230 tonight. Not sure what that is about. We had some company over last night so it was a little louder than normal during his night time routine. Not sure if that's why, or if we are creeping into another growth spurt. Hope y'all have long stretches!
  • Baby H ended up being changed then swaddled with one arm out after last check in. I wasn't sure how he'd do with one out, but he slept 2 1/2 hours then woke up with a soaked through diaper and wet outfit and Swaddle. . AUGH! I just changed him 2 1/2 hours before, and did so to try to prevent him being too full again. I guess I'm still yet to try pampers dry and just use that at night time. . I really think this is what's keeping him from sleeping longer stretches.
  • imageThis and that:
    Baby H ended up being changed then swaddled with one arm out after last check in. I wasn't sure how he'd do with one out, but he slept 2 1/2 hours then woke up with a soaked through diaper and wet outfit and Swaddle. . AUGH! I just changed him 2 1/2 hours before, and did so to try to prevent him being too full again. I guess I'm still yet to try pampers dry and just use that at night time. . I really think this is what's keeping him from sleeping longer stretches.

I highly recommend the pampers they are the only ones I've tried so far that 1 rarely  leak and 3 can contain CJs massive blowouts since he poops only every 3-5 days

• imagerdmitten:
    1:41am. Hello all, looks like I'll be joining the LNCI crew again.

A definitely hit his 3mo spurt. Ate every 1 to 2 hours all day today. We ripped through my fridge stash and are going through the freezer stash now. I didn't have much to begin with...hoping this spurt doesn't last long...

I'll probably get a bad mom award for this but A watched college hoops with DH tonight and it was the cutest ever! He was so mesmerized and was flapping his little arms and yelling at the TV...just like dad!

In exchange for the TV watching DH thought him to stick out his tongue.

Mittens, I guess I would win the bad m award multiple times a week. We let M watch all the Bruins games with us. At least until his bed time.

Isn't it cute when they stick their tongue out? I love playing that game with him!
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"