Success after IF
Options

Bleeding with a positive hpt and bw

Today I am 8dp5dt of a fresh IVF cycle.  I transferred 2 blasts on day 5.  Last night I tested for the first time and had a BFN. I wasn't supposed to go in for my first beta until Monday.  This morning when I woke up, I had a significant amount of blood after using the bathroom.  I still took a wondfo cheapie just to be sure.  5 minutes later...nothing.  I went to leave for work 20 minutes later, looked again and there was a line!  Did another, got a line again after 5-6 mintues.  Called RE and they let me come in early.  Said it needed to be at least a 5.  Got the call, it was a 6.1.   I have had bleeding off and on.  Sometimes spotting, sometimes crinone, sometimes lots of red and brown (like my period in the beginning).  I go back in tomorrow for another beta first thing.   Can anyone provide any insight or experience?  Please be honest.

Thanks
Me:28, DH:30 Married: 07/07/07 TTC Since: March 2011 MFI Me: Possible PAI-1
April 2012:Varicocele embolization
IVF #1 July 2012: BFN :( DH- Femara 90 days 
12/10/2012 Femara helped!
IVF# 2: Jan 2013 BFP, M/C 6weeks0days
5 frosties. 
IVF #3 FET April 2013 BFP, M/C 7 weeks 0 days. 
3 frosties

Re: Bleeding with a positive hpt and bw

• Options
    I don't know but I want to say good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    I am not going to say that it is a lost cause, because I have seen my fair share of low betas turn into take home babies over the years. But I do think that the low beta combined with the bleeding probably isn't a good sign. Sending tons of thoughts and prayers that it works out for you hon.keep us updated. (((((hugs)))))
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Being honest, I'm sorry to say that I don't think it looks good.  The low beta combined with the bleeding will most likely end up being a chemical pregnancy but I'll be hoping otherwise for you.

Huge hugs.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Options
    It's over.  AF is here.  Thanks for your responses and care.  One day I will be here...
    Me:28, DH:30 Married: 07/07/07 TTC Since: March 2011 MFI Me: Possible PAI-1
    April 2012:Varicocele embolization
    IVF #1 July 2012: BFN :( DH- Femara 90 days 
    12/10/2012 Femara helped!
    IVF# 2: Jan 2013 BFP, M/C 6weeks0days
    5 frosties. 
    IVF #3 FET April 2013 BFP, M/C 7 weeks 0 days. 
    3 frosties
  • Options

imageJourneytoJoy07:
    It's over.  AF is here.  Thanks for your responses and care.  One day I will be here...

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
    2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
    BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
    Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
    BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"