Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

First period!

Hey ladies! Sorry to post here but I have a questions for all you experienced ladies. Do you remember what your first period was like after you gave birth? iit should be around the time that I am getting my period, it is about five weeks post C-section. I am not breast-feeding. I have brown discharge that is very elastic( best way to describe it) is this the beginning of my period? I have cramps as well! Sound familiar to anyone? 

Re: First period!

• Options
    for me, there was no mistaking it. It was about 5.5 weeks after I had her. Bright red blood. The brown blood sounds like it's old blood.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    It was HELL!!! Horrible cramps and lots of blood. Have some pain killers ready.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

After DS1, it was 5.5 months and after DS2, it was 8 months.  I did/am EBF so that probably was the reason for the long time.   Both 1st periods after baby felt just like my regular usual periods and also were the same length of time as usaual.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"