Parenting
Options

Showtime shows

We are getting Showtime for free for 3 months.  What should I watch?  Do they have any kid shows?

Thanks

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Showtime shows

• Options

I don't know what's on Showtime vs HBO

but I love Dexter & my friends love Girls (I think that's what it's called) and board walk empire (?)

• Options
    Shameless is the best show on TV right now. Also, Nurse Jackie and The. CAN Word are really good. None of these are family viewing btw.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagechapski:
    I don't know what's on Showtime vs HBO
    but I love Dexter amp; my friends love Girls I think that's what it's called and board walk empire ?
    Girls and Boardwalk Empire are HBO shows.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• Options

imageReeseFox:
    imagechapski:
    I don't know what's on Showtime vs HBO but I love Dexter amp; my friends love Girls I think that's what it's called and board walk empire ?
    Girls and Boardwalk Empire are HBO shows.

oh... Well, I'm on board with Nurse Jackie too.

I watched the first season when I still had showtime (probably during my "free period") and I remember liking it, but haven't seen it in forever.

• Options

I believe Homeland is a Showtime show! The season is over but you can watch it on Showtime on Demand or something along those lines!

Californication is also decent-it is more of a "man" show but I thought it was pretty funny.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Shameless, Dexter, and Nurse Jackie are my favorites. Definitely not for the young ones though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Homeland and Dexter.  I would start both of those at Season 1 though - not in their current airing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dexter.
    "To me, you are perfect."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"