April 2013 Moms
Options

inspiring.

So ... I am also on baby gaga and today is my ticker change (week 30) and I read through "my baby's progress" for today and wanted to share this as I thought it was def. inspiring:

The act of giving birth is nothing short of epic and the work you do to get there is an intense process. If approached mindfully, your labor can be an amazing and primal journey - exposing you to an astonishingly massive reservoir of personal inner strength.

I now feel more like a warrior. ;)

DSC_0214

Re: inspiring.

• Options
    You should read Ina May's Guide to Childbirth.  You'll feel like you can give birth on the side of a mountain in a snowstorm. 
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagercantor:
    You should read Ina May's Guide to Childbirth.  You'll feel like you can give birth on the side of a mountain in a snowstorm. 

So true! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagercantor:

Haha! That is so true! 

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    I just may have to check that out :) Thanks!
    DSC_0214
  • Options

The act of giving birth is nothing short of epic and the work you do to get there is an intense process. If approached mindfully, your labor can be an amazing and primal journey - exposing you to an astonishingly massive reservoir of personal inner strength.

I think I heard the Xena battle cry after I read that! 

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I just received the book you recommended in the mail :)
    DSC_0214
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"