February 2012 Moms
Options

Legit place to sell gift cards online?

H has about 15 Walmart cards worth about 330 total and we don't shop at Walmart.  

Is there a legit site to sell them?  He is googling but we don't know where is a legit place to do it.  Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Legit place to sell gift cards online?

• Options
    No we have a super walmart and it sucks.  We just generally hate the store and try to shop elsewhere.  And even regifting them is not really an option.  We'd rather have the cash and don't have a need to spend 300 on anyone right now!  ;)
  • Options

We unloaded some gift cards at www.plasticjungle.com

I think you forfeit some of the value of the card, but they deal with the sale.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The one he found is like 94% of the value - so they take 6 cents on the dollar off.  That's worth it for us!  Some want to do it electronically though so he was a little nervous to give the number of the card in case it was not legit.  
  • Options
    Walmart definitely isn't my favorite place to shop, but if I had the gift cards I honestly would suck it up and go anyway. Especially if the gift card exchange would take a percentage. Maybe try looking online for stuff so you don't have to go in the store?
  • Options
    I've used cardholder.com they were great gave me a pretty good value for the cards I had. We had 100 to of hangs and hate that place I think they sent us a check for 93. Totally worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"