Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

tandem jogging stroller?

Hi! I'm interested in buying a stroller that I can actually go running with. My DD is small, barely 25 lbs, average length for a 2 year old. My son is almost 4 months. Does anyone have a tandem jogging stroller? A friend recommeded that vs a side by side bc he said its like running with a sail. Any thoughts? Thanks!
TTC #1 since 05/09
Me: Oligomenorrhea (workup for PCOS turned out to be negative)
DH: 1st SA 11/09: good volume but only 20% normal

Cycle #1: Clomid 50mg=No O
1/10 2nd SA (this time at the fertility clinic): PERFECT!!!
1/10 My Tests: HSG All clear! B/W is normal!
2/10 Started Acupuncture

Cycle #2: 100 mg Clomid CD4-CD8 trigger TI Progesterone=BFN
Cycle #3: 100 mg Clomid CD3-CD7 trigger TI Progesterone=BFP!
Beta 1=144 Beta 2=359 Beta 3=637

My Scrambled Eggs

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP January 2012! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: tandem jogging stroller?

• Options
    Phil and teds? Mountain buggy plus jump seat? A slim jogging stroller/bike trailer? I've seen one at my local consignment shop, but I can't remember the manufacturer.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Phil and teds aren't jogging strollers, I wouldn't run or light jog with it. Mountain buggy you can but not with a jump seat on. Not sure on instep, I've never seen one. Other than that they don't exist really because of the center of gravity, your at tip risk while running. Get a decent jogger, or even a bike conversion, they don't feel like you're try to launch yourself with an aerofoil.
  • Options
    Thanks for your help ladies!
    TTC #1 since 05/09
    Me: Oligomenorrhea (workup for PCOS turned out to be negative)
    DH: 1st SA 11/09: good volume but only 20% normal

Cycle #1: Clomid 50mg=No O
    1/10 2nd SA (this time at the fertility clinic): PERFECT!!!
    1/10 My Tests: HSG All clear! B/W is normal!
    2/10 Started Acupuncture

Cycle #2: 100 mg Clomid CD4-CD8 trigger TI Progesterone=BFN
    Cycle #3: 100 mg Clomid CD3-CD7 trigger TI Progesterone=BFP!
    Beta 1=144 Beta 2=359 Beta 3=637

My Scrambled Eggs

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP January 2012! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:
    Phil and teds aren't jogging strollers, I wouldn't run or light jog with it. Mountain buggy you can but not with a jump seat on. Not sure on instep, I've never seen one. Other than that they don't exist really because of the center of gravity, your at tip risk while running. Get a decent jogger, or even a bike conversion, they don't feel like you're try to launch yourself with an aerofoil.
    I own a Phil and teds double jogger they most certainly are jogging strollers. You can lock the wheel so its stationary and it functions just like any other jogger I have come a crossed . Phil and teds dose make many different types so you have to pay attention to what you get . I have taken my kids out jogging with it with no issues many times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"