October 2011 Moms
Options

HDBD :)

2»

Re: HDBD :)

• Options
    imagemissyleaferg:
    Nora saw the pics of Gator eating yogurt, and said "yummy, baby!"nbsp; I don't know if she wants to eat your baby, the yogurt, or both.

Ha! Yeah that snack happened after my mom gave her a bath. Oh well!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options

Here are 2 from this past weekend. I just love putting her in pigtails Smile

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    imageSuperDeDuper:

Shannon, you look amazing!  I can't believe you're already 30 weeks.

And I love L digging around in your bathroom drawer.  T does the same thing.  She loves to dig out the hair drier and drag it around by the cord. 

Thanks Super! I still have to remind myself I'm pregnant sometimes.. let alone only having 10 (or so) weeks to go.. it's nuts haha

And right after I took the picture, L went reaching for the hair dryer... it's funny how so many of our LOs are doing the same things :-)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Here she is snuggling her lamb on the kitchen floor.

Oh, and go ahead and be jealous of the old linoleum floor and wood-like cabinets in our apartment.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"