October 2011 Moms

HDBD :)

Let's see the babies and bumps of Oct. '11!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HDBD :)

• Alba has been very into taking care of her baby dolls lately. Let's hope it stays that way when Lo #2 comes along!

• imageKrisM86:
    Alba has been very into taking care of her baby dolls lately. Let's hope it stays that way when Lo 2 comes along!imagenbsp;
    What a cutie! I love her hair!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Cora loves taking care of her dolls as well. Here she is combing her hair.

She also loves her easel 

• KrisM: I love A's hair! L has been doing the same thing with her doll it's so cute... although yesterday she started hitting her so that makes me a little nervous haha

Here's my bump at 30 weeks on Monday:

And this is usually what happens when I try to go the bathroom/take a bump picture:

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I don't have any good ones this week.  The iPhone 5 camera sucks.

But here is DD looking unimpressed when we took her to a restaurant this weekend.  She didn't even appreciate that they have 150 beers on tap.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagecolleenb262:

I don't have any good ones this week.  The iPhone 5 camera sucks.

But here is DD looking unimpressed when we took her to a restaurant this weekend.  She didn't even appreciate that they have 150 beers on tap.

Ha ha!! This made me LOL! 

I tried getting C a baby doll at IKEA the other day.  He just threw it down on the ground, then screamed "CAR!" and pointed to some transportation display.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagewishful thinkin:
    Im going to be a AW. Family pic in the hospital excuse my appearance and one of each baby imageimageimage
    Wishful!! Such beautiful pictures!!! Um, who else thinks it's BS that Wishful still look so pretty right after giving birth??! :-)
  • imageChunstad:
    I tried getting C a baby doll at IKEA the other day.  He just threw it down on the ground, then screamed "CAR!" and pointed to some transportation display.

This made me laugh!  Gosh it's funny how sometimes there are so into "gender specific" toys. DD loooooves baby dolls so much.

All of these pictures are so cute!  Wishful I love the picture of Guilana!

• imagecolleenb262:

imageChunstad:

This made me laugh!  Gosh it's funny how sometimes there are so into "gender specific" toys. DD loooooves baby dolls so much.

All of these pictures are so cute!  Wishful I love the picture of Guilana!

I know, right?  His love of anything with wheels is definitely nature over nurture. I always said that I never was going to gender stereotype his toys, but it doesn't matter.  He loves his 'boy toys'.

• Wishful, your family is beautiful!

My obligatory child in the snow picture.  He's in a ghetto snowsuit (AKA jeans) because we didn't think to take his snowsuit to inlaws on Sunday.

This one is blurry, but shows E's personality.  Slinky in the mouth.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She's a drawing addict now:

Nora's selfie after stealing my phone.  No duck lips,thankfully:

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Wishful has me all misty from new squish and family pics.  I still don't want another, though. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Wishful your family is adorable! And I love the pics of the little girls with their dolls.

This was already posted on FB by MH, but I was a crappy mom and didn't take any other new pictures this week. Maybe because he was so fussy! But here he is enjoying naked ravioli time.

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Photo
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Flying through the air:

• Kris - how sweet!

mama - I just love Cora's hair! She's so beautiful!
    Shannon - looking good mama!
    colleen - 150 beers on tap?! I am impressed!
    wishful - you make cute babies!
    Rox - I laughed out loud at Edison with the slinky in his mouth :)
    Missy - Nice selfie LOL! What is she drawing with? jonny - sooo sweet!!
    Nittany - 'naked ravioli time' haha we do that too with red sauce/pasta:

• What can I say? The kid loves wearing fur. 

One day he will learn to use a fork AND get food in this mouth.

• imagewishful thinkin:
    Im going to be a AW. Family pic in the hospital excuse my appearance and one of each baby imageimageimage

you look so good!!  Gorgeous baby girl and big brother! 

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • imageChunstad:

Um, who else thinks it's BS that Wishful still look so pretty right after giving birth??! :-)

Yes I agree lol. WIshful you look fantastic! I was pale as a ghost and looked like I had gotten hit by a mack truck, twice haha. Your DD is adorable :-)

• Too much cuteness!

Here is E's new favorite activity, pushing her stroller around. 

• imageUFCasey:

Flying through the air:

I would totally hire you as my photographer for pretty much anything.. you always have such great pictures! And thank you for the compliment :-)

• imageUFCasey:
    Kris how sweet!
    mama I just love Cora's hair! She's so beautiful!Shannon looking good mama!colleen 150 beers on tap?! I am impressed!wishful you make cute babies!Rox I laughed out loud at Edison with the slinky in his mouth :Missy Nice selfie LOL! What is she drawing with?
    jonny sooo sweet!!Nittany 'naked ravioli time' haha we do that too with red sauce/pasta:

Sorry it's not clicky, but this is what we have for drawing. https://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix;jsessionid=1072245E1858379A841609DCB97C147Dip/CrayolaMyFirstDryEraseActivityMat/19794470
    She also has crayons in the tub.

imageimage

• Mamaz- that second picture makes me want to get LBB an easel so badly! LBB had his first haircut this weekend:

And then he got to go to the park afterward as a reward.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lincoln with a pizza face and puppy dog eyes.  Reagan and Jackson with Dad.

imageimage

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry so big! I still can't figure out the pic. thing. This was his 1st snow day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • UFCasey I LOOOOOOVE the pic of him flying in the air. And the naked ravioli time Smile

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageblu-eyedwife:

Mamaz- that second picture makes me want to get LBB an easel so badly!

She loves it. It has dry erase on one side with clips to hold paper and a chalk board on the other. It also came with paint brushes and cups, but we will wait for nice weather before we use that. My parents bought this one, but I think it is Toys-R-Us brand.
  • imageShannon526:

imageChunstad:

Um, who else thinks it's BS that Wishful still look so pretty right after giving birth??! :-)

Yes I agree lol. WIshful you look fantastic! I was pale as a ghost and looked like I had gotten hit by a mack truck, twice haha. Your DD is adorable :-)

Wishful I agree, you look great! I was a hot mess after B was born, I have only a few pictures for that reason! And you definitely make adorable babies!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Nittany, Shannon, and wishful - thanks ladies! :)
    Missy - thanks for the info!
  • All the babies are so cute! JG, love that picture! And Crystal, Vi looks so much like you. Wish I could participate, stupid work for blocking TB and stupid bump mobile.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Gipper that picture of Lincoln is hilarious!  How are you holding up with the 3 kiddos?
  • Also it's funny to see some babies in shorts outside and others all bundled up! I am jealous of those of you in the warm weather!
  • Wishful - You look great and both your LOs are adorable!

Shannon - Looking good! Alba is always getting into my hairbrushes too.

UFCasey - Great in the air pic of Rocco!

Gipper - I love seeing all your kids...too cute!

Crystal - Love the pic of you and V! You have matching eyes! 

• imagecolleenb262:
    Also it's funny to see some babies in shorts outside and others all bundled up! I am jealous of those of you in the warm weather!

I know, right?  Seeing some of you with kids in snow suits makes me chuckle because that is a foreign concept to me. We were at the beach last weekend with Rocco in just jean short overalls and no shirt (like in my photo). Hilarious. Well, maybe not for the cold weather people. Sorry. Come move to Florida and we can be friends and enjoy the warm weather together. And then you can hate me when July/August rolls around and you can't leave your house without sweating. Yes

• Crystal V is your mini me!!!

• imagecrystalbaby:
    imagejonnygurl76:
    Crystal V is your mini me!!!

My poor, poor husband. He has to deal with 2 of us. He doesn't deserve this much attitude.

It is the same here! My poor DH, DD is so much my daughter. Her latest thing is to shrug her shoulder and say "whatever Daddy, you make me crazy". !!!!!
  • imageWoodsie:
    imagecrystalbaby:
    And Overture taught me a trick the other day, if you already have a picture online, like on FB, if you rightclick it and copy image, you can just paste it into the post box. Lifechanging. Also, you can resize it by clicking on it after you've pasted it into the post box and pulling the corners.
    Mind. Blown. Okay, all the babies are adorable, of course, but I needed to say that the selfie of Missy's Nora and gipper's pic of Lincoln both made me LOL for real!

Thanks! LOL  The kid is so happy and smiley but when he sees the camera--he goes "deer in headlights" on me!

• imagecolleenb262:
    Gipper that picture of Lincoln is hilarious!  How are you holding up with the 3 kiddos?

Colleen--thanks for asking.  I'm actually managing ok--amazing even to me.  The newest one is super high maintenance and hates sleep--I am tired all the time.  I keep reminding myself that this can't last forever!

• I have a few, but if you are my FB buddy...I have already posted these on there so it's nothin' new....

10pm yogurt snack:

Naked chef:

You want some acupuncture? Dr. Gator can take care of that!:

Her she is playing with her firetruck she got from her firefighting aunts for Christmas, in her dinosaur jammies that daddy bought her:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • imageElsa1984:
    I have a few, but if you are my FB buddy...I have already posted these on there so it's nothin' new.... 10pm yogurt snack: image Naked chef: image You want some acupuncture? Dr. Gator can take care of that!: image Her she is playing with her firetruck she got from her firefighting aunts for Christmas, in her dinosaur jammies that daddy bought her: image

Nora saw the pics of Gator eating yogurt, and said "yummy, baby!"  I don't know if she wants to eat your baby, the yogurt, or both.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"