Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Sample schedule

What's your babies schedule? I love seeing other peoples schedules. Also note how old is your LO. :

Re: Sample schedule

• Options

Ugh, we are having a hard time implementing a schedule. We start at like 8-8:30PM for our 7 week old. We bathe him and lotion him up every other day. On the day that he isn't getting a bath he still gets lotion. Then we dress him in a clean sleeper and put mittens on his hands and feed him a bottle. Sometimes he will fall asleep right away but usually he's awake after that for awhile =/ He totally has his own schedule. Actually, he has two separate schedules. No matter what we do he will NOT fall asleep until 10PM or midnight. 

Sorry if that wasn't much help! 

• Options
    We have no schedule. Little babies create their own schedule that changes every day. We never made a "schedule" with DD until she was a toddler. This was because things like feed times, sleep times, and active times finally became consistent.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hope you mean full day schedule cuz that's what you're getting! :o)

DD is on the older end of the spectrum of this board - she just turned 3 months on Friday and we finally started to see a little schedule emerge at around 11 weeks. We kind of let her determine it, and once we saw commonalities day to day we kept with it. We try to keep each day pretty predictable, for all of our sanity.

She wakes around 6:30ish in the morning and through the day she naturally follows the "EAS(Y)" pattern (though the times change a bit each day): Eat, Activity, Sleep, (You time). She eats every 3-4 hours (EBF). Sometimes if she takes a shorter nap it ends up being EASAY to keep her pretty close to the 3 hour mark between feedings. Obviously, if it's been 2 hours and she's showing hunger signs I feed her, but she's pretty spot-on with the 3 hours. (longer time between feedings = hungrier = better feeding = longer nap = longer time between feeding...)

After she eats she stays upright for about 10 minutes and burps, then we play - tummy time, walk around the house, read a book, airplane, super seat, play mat, walk in stroller, etc. That usually wears her out and once I see a yawn I swaddle her arms out and put her in her PnP for a nap.

At night she gets a bath (3 days a week), pumped bottle, burp, change, more bottle, then swaddled in PnP for the night. We start our routine around 7 and she is in bed by 8:30.

Rinse and repeat. 

image"">image"">imageimage

• Options
    We don't really have a schedule yet, but DD will be 3 weeks tomorrow. I dont wake her for any reason or try to implement a schedule, but like my other two kids, she came out with some pretty consistent trends. She currently gets up for the day around 7am, we change her clothes and feed her and she either falls right back asleep or stays awake while her sister and brother try to make her laugh. She eats 3 to 4oz every 3 to 5 hours throughout the day. She still is mostly sleeping all the time but has a wakeful time in the morning and again around dinner time. Depending on the day and my toddlers schedule we do bath first thing in the morning or before her last bottle before bedtime. We also include her in story time before bed if she is awake or we are holding her sleeping. My 2 and 3 year old go to bed at 7 to 7:30 and then we lay the baby down around 8.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Noah is 9 weeks old. I try to stick with the 3 hour EASY method. I usually have to wake him to eat but sometimes he is spot on with the timing.  He usually wakes between 6 and 7 a.m. and we go from there. I usually do a last feeding between 8:30-9:00 p.m., swaddle, rock him then put him down. He is usually asleep by 9:30 p.m.

He eats 6 times per day. If he had a shorter nap or has been fussy, then I will let him sleep longer. I never let him go past 4 hours since his last feed during the day. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My LO is 6 weeks yesterday and has changed his schedule over the past couple weeks. Just when we think he is on a set schedule he throws us a curve ball! He is usually up between 6-8 a.m. for the day after going to bed between 11-12 the night before. He is EBF with pumped bottles here and there so Daddy can help out. He wakes up twice during the night for feedings - once after a 4-5 hour stretch of sleep then every two hours which accounts for the either 6 am or 8 am wake-up time. He usually will wake at night, get a diaper change, eat and fall right back asleep. 

Once he's up in the morning, he is fed and we play (walk around the house, play on his activity mat while I get myself ready, talk with Mommy, etc.). He will usually take a couple naps throughout the day especially when he is in the baby carrier and he will eat every 2.5-3.5 hours accounting for about 6-8 feedings a day. His naps usually don't last longer than an hour or so but he has been known to take a 2-3 hour early evening nap.

His night time routine involves, lotion (bath every 3 days), jammies, and book. Then just chills with Mommy or Daddy until drowsy. Then he gets his night time 4-5 oz. pumped bottle and is put to bed around 11 or so. 

This schedule has been this weeks schedule so far and it will change again I am sure - especially when I go back to work as I won't be able to function on a baby bedtime of 11-12!!

photo MeandBubs.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"