Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Nursery Wall Decal Question...?

I am in the very beginning stages of planning my nursery.  I will probably use wall decals bc we rent and most likely won't be painting the nursery :(

I have been looking at quite a few nursery wall decals.  My favs are on Etsy, but tend to be quite expensive.  I am seeing others on Target.com, but a lot of the product reviews complain that the decals don't stay on.

Any suggestions on the best sticking, best designed, and best priced wall decal companies???

Thanks. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Nursery Wall Decal Question...?

• Options
    We used littlelionstudio on Etsy and could not be more happy.  We have highly textured walls so I was hesitant to use a decal.  We put it up and pushed it down twice a day for a week.  Nothing has fallen off the wall, or even thought about falling off.  They have lots of color options too, which was nice.  Whatever you do, I recommend going with a vendor that will give you a sample to try first.  My coworker bought an expensive decal only to find it did not stick to her wall.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

I have ones from Target.  They have stayed on for the past two years.

I also just bought some from Buy Buy Baby about six months ago and they have been sticking ever since. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsJetSet:
    We used littlelionstudio on Etsy and could not be more happy.  We have highly textured walls so I was hesitant to use a decal.  We put it up and pushed it down twice a day for a week.  Nothing has fallen off the wall, or even thought about falling off.  They have lots of color options too, which was nice.  Whatever you do, I recommend going with a vendor that will give you a sample to try first.  My coworker bought an expensive decal only to find it did not stick to her wall.

Do they do custom made ones or are they just qutoes that you can change the color of the font?  I found one on pinterest I like if we have a boy. It is a football with their name in it.  Just wondering if this is something that I can actually find out there.

• Options

we got this one off etsy, with different colors and name, it sticks great.

Fivestarsigns was the seller name

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks!!!! I love the one you have!!!
  • Options
    I know that there is a wall decal company that does parties kinda like a candle light or mary kay party. Some of the decals look nice and its nice to support the local vendors.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hmm, I found one on Amazon for DD's room that was inexpensive.  She's 17m old and we put it up a couple months before she was born.  Still going strong.  I don't remember who made it.

• Options
    Gilt.com has been having sales on the more expensive brands a lot lately.  Nice ones.
  • Options

I have a couple sets from Wee Gallery. They are so cute on the wall it is ridiculous. They also come off easily so you can reposition them. I got them from fab.com, so they were half price.

https://weegallery.com/store/wall-graphics/

• Options
    Hey Surfmama! We have some really cool wall decals for nurseries at www.wallsneedlove.com. They are pretty inexpensive and they last for a long time (unlike target and walmart). If you have any questions you can e-mail me and I will be glad to help you personally in anyway I can! (elizabeth@wallneedlove.com) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"