Two Under 2

Joining you ladies!! and Diapering question

Hello hello! I am joining the 2 under 2 group! My first will be 2 years old December 8th this year and my second is due September 17th! I am super excited to be heading down the pregnancy path again.

I currently cloth diaper. I have not used disposable diapers in... a long time! So I was hoping you ladies could recommend some brands. I was leaning towards Huggies but a friend of mine says she always has leaks! My SO and I just decided that disposables would be best instead of continuing on the cloth route. (Even though I love my cloth!)

Thank you ladies!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Joining you ladies!! and Diapering question

• Pampers Swaddlers then Pampers Cruisers were the only diapers that worked for my son. We used both Pampers and Huggies with my daughter and both were fine. We stuck with Pampers just because they were what we were using on DS at the time.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used Pampers Swaddlers until the girls were in size 3 (the Pampers are softer) and then I switched to Huggies.  I like Huggies and Pampers, they both leaked in Luvs and Target brand diapers.  I always have higher value coupons for Huggies.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your pregnancy!

I never had luck with Huggies. We had leakage issues with both girls. I prefer Pampers Swaddlers and then Pampers Cruisers, although the Baby Dry are fine, too. I've heard really good things about Target's Up&Up brand diapers but I've never tried them myself.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We started both with Pampers Swaddlers in NB, then Target brand through size 3. Recently DS started to leak out of them so I switched to Pampers Baby Dry in sz 4 (I prefer the swaddlers but babydry seems to hold more overnight).
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like Pampers best for newborns without a doubt, but after that my DS has done the best with Huggies. That being said, we are lucky to not have any allergy issues so we hop around between coupon/sale deals on Huggies, Luvs and Target brand depending on what fits in our budget. Brand loyal we are not.  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
    Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!
  • We CD but use disposables at daycare--Nature Babycare.  I order them from Amazon.  I'm not sure if you're CDing for eco reasons but if so, these disposables are eco--no chemicals and are compostable.  They've worked well for us.
  • imageskyejo:
    We CD but use disposables at daycare--Nature Babycare.  I order them from Amazon.  I'm not sure if you're CDing for eco reasons but if so, these disposables are eco--no chemicals and are compostable.  They've worked well for us.

I love these disposables, they are great!

I CD too, we're goign to have 2u2 in a matter of days (all things going well) and we're going to keep CDing as we love it so much. May I ask why you decided to switch now? 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • It all depends on the baby the only thing that works for me is luvs. the only thing that works for my friend with a baby the same age is Pampers and my cousin swears by huggie's it all depends on you child's shape and how the diaper fits that unique shape...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"