Boston Babies
Options

Kids Consignment ??

Has anyone else had luck at consignment events? My youngest is pretty much done with most of the baby gear and I've tried things here and there at consignment stores without much luck.  I just registered for a weekend event type thing called "itsy bitsy thrifty"  Wondering if anyone else has done one like this and how it was?

Re: Kids Consignment ??

• Options
    Not in MA, but I did one in PA and it was great. They did it twice a year, and the first time I just bought stuff. I got some wonderful items for DD for hardly any $. The second time I bought and sold. It was somewhat labor intensive to get everything set up and labeled, but it ran very smoothly and I made a little $ off the deal.
  • Options
    There's a great kids resale store in Natick called Kid to Kid. You can sell or buy great stuff there anytime.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Children's Drop and Shop event is coming up in Essex at the end of September.  I've never been but will be going this time.  I've been to the RI Kids Consignment sale (also coming up at the end of September) and it's fantastic.  Both have pages on facebook, as well as web sites.  Good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

June - thanks for the info about the RI and Essex events. 

Isn't there another event in Danvers, or somewhere on 128, twice a year? 

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

there is one in woburn at the end of the month called outfit the kids.  it's the same weekend as the drop and shop in essex.  both have FB pages.

i went to the too cute to toss event in beverly a couple of weeks ago.  great stuff, well organized, lots to pick from, from clothes to toys to strollers, etc.

married 9.17.06 ttc 11.09 bfp 12.13.09 saw hb 1.8.10 no hb 1.25.10 d&c 1.26.10 ttc again 5.10 bfp 8.16.10 saw hb 9.9.10 heard hb 9.29.10 nt scan normal 10.19.10 big us 11.24.10 - it's a girl! due 5.1.11 baby cmw born 4.25.11!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"