June 2011 Moms

Stroller color/cost question

We've decided in the City Select stroller with the 2nd seat this time around and had planned on getting the black one. Today when I was looking, I found the diamond color, which I think is light light gray, for 150 cheaper than the black one. Would you go with the color you sort of like to save that much? I'm torn MH keeps saying whatever I want is fine. Ugh!

Re: Stroller color/cost question

• If the color wasn't horrible I would save the money.
  • With that much of a deal I'd go with the cheaper color if  I could live with.  If it was cheaper and I hated the color it wouldn't be worth it to me at all. 
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageishka338:
    We've decided in the City Select stroller with the 2nd seat this time around and had planned on getting the black one. Today when I was looking, I found the diamond color, which I think is light light gray, for 150 cheaper than the black one. Would you go with the color you sort of like to save that much? I'm torn MH keeps saying whatever I want is fine. Ugh!

Lol this happened to me with the citi mini double! The orange was only 50 cheaper than the green one I wanted and I went with the cheaper orange one because the color was ok. Like pp said if you don't mind the color save the cash!
  • Thanks ladies! Plus there's no shipping or taxes, so it really is a pretty good deal. Thanks again!!!
  • I'd definitely get the cheaper one but I'm not too picky about color at all.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm all for cheaper, but I wouldn't get a light color like diamond, especially if you'll be keeping it in a trunk. Every speck of dirt will show on it.

If that doesn't bother for you, or you don't think it will be a problem, go for it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"