February 2012 Moms
Options

Coughing

Sorry, I know this has been posted before but I didn't pay attention since it didn't apply :S.  My little man has a terrible cough, he starts to cry when he coughs which makes me think it may be painful.  I took him to the Dr. Thursday and was asking about his fever, and although I told the Dr. about his cough, I didn't think to ask how to help him with it because it wasn't as bad.  He did say I could use some baby vicks and take him into a steamy bathroom (but I think this is more for his congestion).  Anyway, does anyone know of any ways that I could offer some relief? I'm dreading tonight because it's worse at night :(... I think I'm going to call the nurses hotline also, but thanks in advance! 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Coughing

• Options
    Humidifier or vaporizer. My ped says that Vicks baby is ok and rub their chest down good, just don't let it get on the face or hands. Try propping him up if you can...I still have the boppy out for this purpose. Hope he feels better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagejmccall79:
    Humidifier or vaporizer. My ped says that Vicks baby is ok and rub their chest down good, just don't let it get on the face or hands. Try propping him up if you can...I still have the boppy out for this purpose. Hope he feels better.

Thanks! I'll try that! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"