December 2010 Moms
Options

LO's eating habits/menus

After my post yesterday got a lot of "my kid can't eat that much in a day" I got to thinking what do the other kiddos eat typically in a day?  I'm fully aware J eats like a grown man/ bottomless pit and he's not the norm but what's your typical schedule/ meal plan?   Oh and for the ladies jealous of my 3lb weight gain don't be.... just means I'm going to have another bottomless pit boy and I'm going to need a 2nd job to feed these 2 LOL  For all J eats he is only 32lbs and I can see his ribs and hip bones so I don't know where it's all going!

Breakfast- 2 waffles or scrambled eggs or oatmeal, a piece of fruit, 1-2 glasses of milk

Snacks about every 20-30 minutes-  Crackers, squisher pouches, fruit, raw veggies, apple sauce, water

Lunch- Chicken nuggets, cheese pizza, or gerber raviolis stuffed with meat n veggie, piece of fruit, some veggies, some crackers, string cheese, 1-2 glasses of milk, some water, maybe some crystal light

More snacking about every 20-30 minutes

Dinner- Whatever we're having and some fruit and veggies, 1-2 glasses of milk, dessert (a cookie, a popsicle, or some sorbet- depends what I'm having because he just shares it with me)  ETA -Dessert is not an every night thing.  Especially with my GD but if that boy sees me with a popsicle or sorbet I have to share a bite or two lol   Mostly our dessert is an apple or berries.   

Squisher pouch for a snack before bed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LO's eating habits/menus

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"