Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Got Milk?

Leaky Nipples.... anyone?

So I thought I felt a wet feeling a couple times but couldn't confirm. Yesterday there were definitely 3 wet circles on my shirt when I woke up and I saw one that had dried this morning.  It is only coming from my left nipple..the bigger boob and the most painful. The milk was spraying out of my nipples shortly after I had Aidan..it was difficult. And the leaking is bringing back some memories. I did ask the medical assistant and she said that it's perfectly normal. I guess I need to break out the Nuks again! Embarrassed  I keep telling myself that this means the twins will have plenty of milk...and I should be grateful.  Still it's not the most attractive thing right now...hahaha!

Anyone else dealing with this?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Got Milk?

• Options
    I have had leaking off and on for a long while now, while not fun it is comforting in a way to know I function that way I suppose.
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm so glad you responded. It was making me a little nervous. Mikey was worried it might be an early warning sign. Of course we always think the worst ...right? Sad

Thank you for letting me know I am not the only one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I started leaking noticeably at 16w and I'm a FTM so it certainly doesn't surprise me it's happening to you too. It hasn't really gotten worse since it started but I do find if I give them a good squeeze while I'm in the shower to get everything just sitting there out, that I have a longer amount of time before the leaks kick in.  It's a bummer but it's also comforting knowing that things are working properly. Just like you I totally didn't expect it to start so soon though.

Surprise! I guess. Hahaha.

TTC since 3/4/2010
    Me: PCOS, DH: normal
    Started seeing RE 11/10/2011
    8/31/2012 = BFP!!
    First Ultrasound... TRIPLETS! EDD 5/11/13
    Baby w/ no HB @ 10w4d - We love you angel baby.
    Baby A & B doing great. A/S 12/10/12 - Healthy BOYS!
    Sawyer & Silas born at 33+6 on 3/29/13
    imageimage
    imageView Raw Image" height="250" width="375">

image"Lilypie">image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"