Delaware Babies

The birth center?

Does anyone have any experience with the Birth Center in Wilmington? Last time I delivered at St Francis and was not completely happy with being in a hospital setting. I am also looking for a new Obgyn because I was not happy with mine before. I am currently with a RE but will hopefully "graduate" to a regular doc soon. 

Re: The birth center?

• I loved my obgyn. I went to Just For Women on AAA Blvd. I also loved the birthing center. I took breast feeding classes there and wanted to deliver there but was high risk : You should go check it out if you're interested.
  • No experience with the birth center, but I go to maternity and gynecology associates and see Dr. Brosch. I like it there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am 17 weeks pregnant and have been going to the birth center since I was about 8 weeks for all of my prenatal care - I highly recommend it!  Everyone has been extremely nice there, the care that I have received has been great and put me and my husband at ease.  I was a little scared in the beginning but after we attended the tour and orientation (required for everyone) we both walked out of there positive that's where we wanted to have our first child.  I would recommend going to the tour and seeing how you feel about it afterwards, they are great about answering any questions you might have. 
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"