August 2012 Moms
Options

Bottles

I may get some side eyes on this.....Hmm

Silly question but what bottles are you using? My lo is using Dr. Browns wide neck however my DH and I are not big fans on products made in CHINA. I just saw that the their wide neck bottles are made in CHINA but their other bottles are made in the USA.

Just curious what bottles everyone's using and whose baby prefers heated bottles. Anyone using glass?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bottles

• Options
    We are using Tomee Tippee bottles. DD will take a bottle warm or cold. She isn't very picky.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We use Avent because what kind of pump I use but mostly playtex ventair. The playtex are a god send with his tongue tie and cutting down on gas. I give freshly pumped bottles so they stay warm
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use glass, Born Free. We like them so far, but couldn't use them to begin with because the slowest flow nipples are still pretty fast. Ellie eats her bottles warmed up, and I do notice that it takes a little longer for the milk to warm up. The glass will warm up quickly, but it takes a while to get to the milk. But we like them, and daycare hasn't had any problems.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Avent. Love them, just small and simple. They do suck for some heating/cooling carriers due to their width.
  • Options
    We due dr. Browns and definitely appreciate that they're made in the u.s. there are so few items that are anymore, we like to do what we can to support the economy here. If he didn't take them, though, we'd go with whatever works. He'll take a bottle any way.
  • Options

imageAmjones52:
    We due dr. Browns and definitely appreciate that they're made in the u.s. there are so few items that are anymore, we like to do what we can to support the economy here. If he didn't take them, though, we'd go with whatever works. He'll take a bottle any way.

The Dr. Brown's Wide neck are made in China. If your lo takes the origional bottle they are made in the US. DH and I have decided to switch because the bottles are made in China.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagesammiesjd414:
    We use glass, Born Free. We like them so far, but couldn't use them to begin with because the slowest flow nipples are still pretty fast. Ellie eats her bottles warmed up, and I do notice that it takes a little longer for the milk to warm up. The glass will warm up quickly, but it takes a while to get to the milk. But we like them, and daycare hasn't had any problems.

This!
    WEBONLY_NOPRINT_DSC_1509-2-2236294072-O
    DS #1 Born: 10/03/06, DS #2 Born: 08/06/12 My Cooking Blog
  • Options
    We use Avent - he drinks his bottles cold.  So nice for us!

Baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    We use Similac Simply Smart bottles. LO takes room temp or warm(just not cold) bottles
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Scarlet Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We use Dr Browns regular bottles and we use a bottle warmer.
  • Options
    MAM anticolic. Weird design, but they work great.
  • Options
    When we first transitioned to bottles we used Born Free. After having reflux and gas issues we changed too Tommee Tippee sensitive bottles. Now we just use regular Tommee Tippee and Im thinking about getting a pack of the glass Born Free 9oz bottles to try them out [we need 3 more bottles anyway].

He will eat room temperature and warm bottles like a champ. Cold bottles take him maybe an extra 5 to 10 minutes as he seems to not care for it much.
  • Options
    We use Dr. Brown. I don't care where they're made.
  • Options

Lansinoh mOmma bottles.  The only ones he would take so far.  We were also selected to take part for a trial on a new upcoming bottle called the Bare Bottle by Bittylab. We receive the test bottle on Jan 3rd, so we'll see how those go.

SMOOCHES FOR ALL!!!

• Options
    I have always used Avent and given bottles at room temperature. I have no idea where they are made and really don't care.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the 8oz dr. browns' in glass, 4oz in plastic.  we just use tupperware of hot water for warming, and then only if the milk has been in the fridge.  she'll drink it room temp just fine, but straight out of the fridge makes her spit up that much worse than normal.
    10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
    6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
    12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
    12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
    Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
    Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
    Valentines
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a
  • Options
    We use the Medela bottle and baby girl will eat them room temp or warmed. Might even eat cold but I've never tried it.
  • Options
    We use Dr Brown's (sometimes Avent because we have those too) regular bottles and DD will only take them warm.  Really warm. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"