May 2013 Moms
Options

GTKY - Screen name

Since I'm entering data in on the website and going through everyone's screennames, I would be interested to know what the heck they all mean??

So what's the story behind your SN?

Re: GTKY - Screen name

• Options
    It's my first initial, part if my last name, and the year I was born.
  • Options
    Raquelle became my nickname in highschool after several foreign language classes with my friends (first name is Rachael) - Raquellyo became my first AIM chat screen name and has just stuck with me here and there. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nickname from my grandpa...apparently as an infant I was accidentally hit with a football? And didn't cry, so thus began tuffytiff!...he still calls me tuffy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's my user ID from college... many years ago. :)  First two initials and maiden name. The numbers were randomly assigned.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I have blue eyes and my bday is 2-28. I hate my sn but ive had it since TK. I wish i had shortened it to blue.
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Mine is my first initial, maiden last name and the date was the first date we chose for our wedding but that changed lol. I wanted to change my screen name, but I don't think you can.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    when I joined the bump in 2009 I was selling candles through partylite. I still love candles, but don't have time to do home parties anymore.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    DH is a country boy and (sometimes) considers himself a redneck.  I picked rednecklover when I joined TheKnot while planning our wedding, it was all I could think of at the time.  Sometimes I wish I could change it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

My name is Christina but when I was little only said Nina. My dad turned it into Nina Beana and I was born in '87  

• Options
    Mine is a combination of a portion of my maiden name and first initial.  It was originally generated to be my college email address according to a certain format.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Options
    Mine is super original (yeah, right!).  First name, last initial & our anniversary date - 7/7/07.  I'm an accountant, & we're not known for creativity Stick out tongue
  • Options
    I got my name from the typical 2 people get married and have a baby so therefore they are a family of 3. I've always loved it because my high school friend's family had it for their license plate and changed the number with each baby they had. It was 1N1is9 the last I saw it... I didn't realize that I wouldn't ever be able to change my screen name to update the number when I picked it.
  • Options
    It's the nickname Hubby uses for me.
  • Options
    Mine is super complex...last name, first initial.  I can't create any new screen names/sign in names/etc. because I get too confused, so I used my standard. ,
  • Options

I'm a Constitutionalist in the respect of thinking that our Founding Fathers knew what they were writing and creating when they founded our nation (with the understanding that there would need to be some changes with modern times). I could go on, but I don't want to start a debate where people have strong opinions.

VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • Options
    It's the same screenname that I've used for everything since I was in high school. wcv (the letters of my high school), sb (softball), 3b (3rd base), 5 (my softball #). Lame, I know, but I started using it when AIM was big and everything I would try was taken so I finally gave up and created something noone would have.
  • Options
    Part of my a nickname a couple good friends call me, first initial of last name and the year I got married.
  • Options
    First name and 13 is my lucky number
  • Options
    Mine is makeupgeek because I love makeup and it's also a website I like to use to get makeup ideas. The girl that runs the site does tutorials and calls her fans makeup geeks in her videos.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersCafeMom Tickers

• Options

imageAliciaR777:
    Mine is super original (yeah, right!).  First name, last initial & our anniversary date - 7/7/07.  I'm an accountant, & we're not known for creativity Stick out tongue

Same here. Mine's a combination of my first name and maiden name. The 003 is just because wmorgan, wmorgan001 and wmorgan002 were already taken.

When I joined TK, I never used the message boards so wasn't too bothered with creating a good screen name. I wish I could change it because I've already been mistaken for a drama queen wmorgan on this board already. (By the way, I noticed she is back today after her GBCB post a while back).

• Options
    My husband's name is Brian and I'm his wife.... LOL. The numbers are month and date of our anniversary... I recall getting very frustrated when creating my screen name because it wouldn't let me use my last name in any way since my last name is the same as this site....  so I just typed in Brianswife1227 and it took.
  • Options
    Md is my old initials cs is my husbands and we met in 09
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Part of first name and maiden name
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Proverbs 31 is how I believe I need to live my life as a wife to my husband. Therefore I am wifey proverbs.
  • Options
    I run a fairly well-known political conspiracy blog under another moniker. But I like to comment at several other forums without people knowing who I am, so I hide behind a few other monikers. This is one them.
  • Options
    Ms as in a title
    Lynn my middle name
    2012when I joined the bump

And there's the story to mslynn2012
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Options
    imageSydney0130:
    First name and 13 is my lucky number
    13 is my lucky number as well - I guess that's a good thing since we're having kids in 2013!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Options
    Back when DH (then-fiance) and I first started wedding planning, and didn't know ANY details, people would ask us the date, location, etc etc all the time...but we didn't have any answers. So we would say, "its going to be in Chicago, in the summer", and it became a running joke with our family, and it just kind of stuck :)
  • Options

C- first letter of DH's name

E- first letter of my name

Smith- last name (real creative)

1112- we were married on 11/12/11 

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is a play on our last name.  DH's nickname at his first job was Duke Nukem after the video game.

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
    BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
    BFP#2 11/2011, CP
    FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
    ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
    Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
    IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
    ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
    Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
    Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

• Options
    My name is Amanda and I have a friend who used to call me Manders Bananers. When I had to pick a name for TB, I just went with Bananers.
    BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.
  • Options
    I'm from the Dominican Republic so I'm a Dominicana (in Spanish). I added the k in dominickana to make it different. I've been using this sn for years now.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    NJ and AZ for the two states I lived in. I used my maiden name on the Knot but started fresh with a new acct and new sn for the Bump because I didn't want my name up there. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Corkie is a nickname I've had since childhood. one of my cousins had a speech impediment and called me Corkie (my name is Courtney) and it stuck. TN because when I created my account I lived in Tennessee.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mine is my first name without vowels: Kathryn and part of my last name. 
  • Options
    imageLexiLupin:

Mine is a SN I created for a wholly different site when I was 13. I just sort of ran with it for my online doings ever since.

Lexi comes from my FN Alexandra (though IRL, everyone calls me Alex or sometimes Alli), Lupin comes from my nerdtastic love of Harry Potter. 

I also have love for Harry Potter - and have always wondered if the Lupin in your SN was coincidence or HP.  :)

• Options
    My friend calls my husband the jolly brown giant. Since hes generally in a great mood and is the size of a linebacker. People move when he walks. Lol. I just threw a mrs on the front and dropped the giant since my screen name was already long
  • Options

My last name begins with a J, and I became Mrs. J on 7/23/05...so MrsJ723. Quite creative over here Stick out tongue

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine is very boring. First and middle initial with my maiden name.
  • Options
    Mine is a combo of my name and my husbands name. He's Tom but its spelled backwards and I'm Angela shortened to ang.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"