October 2011 Moms

Kim K is knocked up

I am not a huge Kardashian fan and I really don't like Kanye West but I can't wait to see how this pregnancy and birth play out with her being such a diva.
photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash

Re: Kim K is knocked up

• Is it official? I know there have been rumors about it for a little bit. I agree that this should be interesting to watch.  

• I'm sort of bothered by this, and I don't know why.  I guess it's because they are both flakes, publicity whores and idiots..IMO.  It annoys me that they are stupid enough to bring a baby in to their jacked up, selfish world.  I know the child will be 100% taken care of and not want for anything, but still it's dumb.  

ETA:  I'm really grouchy this morning and am taking it out on Kimye. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Even though they're attention hors, I am kind of looking forward to seeing how cute their baby will be. I can see Kanye being a better parent than Kim, too. Maybe the loss of his mom makes me empathize with him, but I really felt it made me a better parent. Why am I thinking too far into this?

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imageCMonkey515:

Is it official? I know there have been rumors about it for a little bit. I agree that this should be interesting to watch.  

He announced at a concert and People.com is reporting it as official news. I find it funny that she still isn't divorced from that other joker.  

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Ha, I didn't realize her divorce didn't go through yet. 
  • That kid won' t have a big ego at all...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageCate1234:
    I guess they needed something for the next season of K's show?nbsp; Hopefully, motherhood will help her grow up, but I'm skeptical.nbsp; I can't wait for the amazing brilliant parenting advice that she will soon be handing out.nbsp; Music

I feel another Gisele type commentator coming on...

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I just can't wait until they name it.  That will be a doozy I'm sure.  And...  I'm betting its last name is Kardashian and not West.
  • imageanasazi17:

I'm sort of bothered by this, and I don't know why.  I guess it's because they are both flakes, publicity whores and idiots..IMO.  It annoys me that they are stupid enough to bring a baby in to their jacked up, selfish world.  I know the child will be 100% taken care of and not want for anything, but still it's dumb.  

ETA:  I'm really grouchy this morning and am taking it out on Kimye. 

I totally agree, and I agree with Cate, too.  Publicity anyone?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagejonnygurl76:
    I am not a huge Kardashian fan and I really don't like Kanye West but I can't wait to see how this pregnancy and birth play out with her being such a diva.

I totally thought the same thing JG. This announcement bugged me too and I had no idea who Kimye was. Is that like Brangelina? I'm so jaded now.
    Visit The Nest!Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 - 11/16/10 CP 12/1/10
    Our team green turned into team pink! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFP #2 17dpo - 47, 19dpo - 114 Chart
  • I'm loving all the fb comments about it.

Ex1:   Kim and Kanye are pregnant.

I hope Taylor interrupts the delivery.

Ex 2:  Not sure what makes me more uncomfortable: the fact that Kim Kardashian is having a baby, that the first person to inform me was my dad, or that he referred to her as "KK" in his text message.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I hate both of them. barf! Ick!
  • imagecrystalbaby:
    MH just informed me that GQ gave Kanye one of the douche moves of 2012 for making Kim throw out her ENTIRE wardrobe. WTF?

Yeah, she transitioned from her "size 4" wardrobe to another "size 4" wardrobe, but all in leather.  Barf to these two but I can't wait to see how huge her ass gets. 

• imagecrystalbaby:
    imagerescueddogmom:

imagecrystalbaby:
    MH just informed me that GQ gave Kanye one of the douche moves of 2012 for making Kim throw out her ENTIRE wardrobe. WTF?

Yeah, she transitioned from her "size 4" wardrobe to another "size 4" wardrobe, but all in leather.  Barf to these two but I can't wait to see how huge her ass gets. 

Holy crap! I love your siggy!

Thanks!  My elaborate tea party plans didn't pan out as well as I wanted because my other dog was acting like a maniac, but at least one of them sat nicely! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"