Two Under 2

Shocked, scared......excited!

So we weren't able to have children naturally, we tried for over 3 years.  We had an IUI and got pregnant with our first whom is now 4.  We then tried again for 3years and nothing so we had IVF and our second son was born in August 2012.  Well we were impacted by hurricane Sandy and displaced and just all over the place.  Apparently we conceived our 3rd child whom is due in August 2013.  I'm freaking out a bit as it wasn't planned but definately welcomed.  Please any tips you can share would be greatly appreciated.   

Re: Shocked, scared......excited!

• WOW! congrats - very exciting that it happened naturally for you! 

2U1 will be interesting and busy but looking back on it in 10 years you'll LOVE IT!

congrats - no advice as i'm just going to have 2U2 in 3 weeks........ 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry about Sandy but congratulations on #3!! What a blessing out of something bad! I'm not sure I have much advice for 2u1 but I'd have to say let yourself rest when you can and go easy on yourself when it comes to housework and the like. Congrats again!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!!!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Congrats! I am in the same boat as far as month/year! DS was born August 17 2012, and this one is due August 26 2013 by lmp. (I will have a dating u/s sometime this month.)

It'll be a ride I am sure but so great in the end! 

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"