June 2013 Moms
Options

que paso??

My belly has grown from one day to the other. Looks like im 7 months tonight...lol...im not sure what happened! I still cant blame it on the baby its too early i think!!!
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: que paso??

• Options
    At 13 weeks I was in maternity pants with a belly band to help keep it up. Now I am 16 weeks and I feel like my stomach is growing every day. The last few I have had serious round ligament pain.
    **Child and Loss Mentioned**

~~~God's Promises are Good and True! ~~~

Baby boy born 6/3/13 after 13 cycles :)
    Angel Baby Loss November 2018.
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Wish my belly was a little bigger. A few close friends that i told already keep asking if im showing yet and im not really. Me and my husband are announcing on FB on Christmas and were doing the ribbon and bow around my belly. He really likes the idea but i keep saying im not big enough. He says well i guess your gonna have to eat alot and maybe we can pass a food baby for the real baby. So i say good for you and your baby bump.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    But it looks just so fat...i dunno. It doesnt look like baby yet!! Im normally 116 so im not usually fat. But really ive been eating pastries and junk for a while...im gonna start eating right!! I did the ribbon pic with my first for my maternity shoot when i was like 7 months...just stick your belly out! :
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"