May 2011 Moms
Options

What will LO's gifts be this year?

What are you giving LO for the holidays? 

DS is getting a shopping cart w/ play food, an indoor play tent and mega blocks. There will be some random books and clothes too.  

Its hard to not go overboard!  

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart

Re: What will LO's gifts be this year?

• Options
    DS is getting some books, some alphabet blocks, and a play kitchen.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

We are giving her a doll that comes with accessories like a bottle, pacifier, diapers, etc, in the hopes that she'll be able to connect a little better with LO that way (when I need to change LO she can change her baby, when I feed LO she can feed her baby, etc). That's the theory, anyway. Whether it actually works out is something else entirely.

She'll just get money from her two great-grandmothers. We'll probably use that to buy a rocking horse since she loves the one in the nursery at church. I was really tempted to get a shopping cart with play food but also don't want to overload on the presents! They're finally at an age where they're interested in so much that it's hard not to buy them everything if the financial means are there!!

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Loading the player...
  • Options

From us DD is getting some Sesame Street dolls, toy train/stacking block set, books, her own wallet so that she will stop getting mine (yeah right,) and some bangles.

My mother is getting her a baby doll, stroller, crib, pack-n-play, highchair, etc.

She also has 2 other sets of grandparents and an aunt and an uncle. Clearly, the child will get way too much but I guess that's what happens when you are the first and only.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So far I only have a school bus from Green Toys but I want to buy him a chair/rocking chair. He's been using his old infant car seat as a chair and he loves eating his snacks there lol. I want to buy him a wooden toy box because I'm sick of seeing the big ol pack n play in the living room as toy box!

So, we are not getting him a whole lot since I know he's going to get a sh!t load of toys from my family.
  • Options
    She'll be getting a lot of clothes. She's also getting a little shopping cart with food. Maybe a tea set. Santa is bringing her the movie Cinderella (loved it at the sitter) and a Cinderella doll. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options

For Hanukkah Reese got: Disney Princess Little People Castle, Ariel Coach, 4 of the 2 packs, Baby Stella and Baby Stella Bottle Set. (All of them have been a huge hit so far!)

For Christmas: play kitchen and accessories, coloring book, crayons, Percy and Thomas individual train, and some other little things. 

And as of now she is the only grandchild--and has 3 uncles--plus all my cousins and aunts and uncles buy for her too. Most of her toys will be put away and given throughout the year. 

My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    We bought her a stroller for her dolls and some Alphabet letter magnets
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"