Minnesota Babies
Options

Coupons for Underwater World?

We are thinking about going to Underwater World, and want coupons. I found 2 bucks off on their website, and 3 off on another. Anyone know of anything better? Thanks!

Re: Coupons for Underwater World?

• Options
    I can't think of any more online, but I know if you just go to the MOA, many times "Sharky" is out there handing out coupons in front of the UW escalators, or just walking around the mall....
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I can get them through work. I'm not sure if its a good discount or not. here's the prices. $10.00 (adult)  $5.00 (child)  $7.00 (senior)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagechaoticmum:
    I can't think of any more online, but I know if you just go to the MOA, many times "Sharky" is out there handing out coupons in front of the UW escalators, or just walking around the mall....

Thanks...it was actually sooo busy we couldn't get it. Or we didn't want to wait the hour or so. We're going to try again in a few weeks.?

• Options

imageStaceyJeanAckerman:
    I can get them through work. I'm not sure if its a good discount or not. here's the prices. $10.00 (adult)? $5.00 (child)? $7.00 (senior)

Those are great prices! Its 18 for an adult at regular price. Since our son is under 1 he is free!?

• Options
    imageMegsd721:

imageStaceyJeanAckerman:
    I can get them through work. I'm not sure if its a good discount or not. here's the prices. $10.00 (adult)  $5.00 (child)  $7.00 (senior)

Those are great prices! Its 18 for an adult at regular price. Since our son is under 1 he is free! 

I don't think they have an expiration, and I can get them year round. Its all about availablity, but I think most people here do not realize that we have such good discount ticket offers to many places. If you gave me some notice I could get some for you. But then I'd have to have an address to send them to. Let me know what you think.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"