Eco-Friendly Family
Options

what are the best wipes?

Hi Everyone-

We are cloth diapering and using cloth wipes for when we're home (and close to home) however I'm curious if you have suggestions as to the best disposable wipes for when we are traveling. Seventh Generation seem to still have a lot in them....thanks!

Re: what are the best wipes?

• Options
    Why not use cloth wipes full time? It's so easy, we carry them dry in one of those plastic traveling wipe cases and I carry the little peri-bottle with solution, wet as needed then into the wet bag! Easy peasy. Plus I think disposable wipes don't get the job done like cloth do. Once DH forgot our wipes and my SIL gave me some disposable, it was so inconvenient having to go look for a trash can to throw them in, I ended up bringing them home in the wet bag lol.
  • Options

that's a great idea! I hadn't thought of just throwing solution in a peri-bottle.

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I have to use disposable wipes I vastly prefer Costco's Kirlkland brand Tencel wipes. They are unscented, large and don't break/shred easily. I can use one of these wipes to about 4 of the Seventh Generation ones. I hate all the other disposable wipes. But I do like to have at least on package around in the car and in the house. If nothing else, these wipes are amazing at cleaning spit up off of anything and are great for getting spills and stains out of clothes, upholstery, walls, floors etc. without super toxic chemicals
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    somewhere along the way i fell off the cloth wipe wagon. i plan on getting back on, but in the meantime we've just been using paper towels with water. we always have them on the road. though we used to just bring the cloth ones and a bottle of water with us.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

For those of you who make your own wipe solution, what's your basic recipe?

image image image BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"